We went to Santorini to begin our honeymoon in the second week of July, and although we booked in April, Nonis did not have a room available for the entire five nights, but after speaking to the very lovely Jessica, she arranged for us to switch rooms halfway during our stay so that we could still stay at Nonis Apartments. I'm so glad we went with this option rather than choosing a different hotel! It was simply perfect, with a small but sufficient swimming pool overlooking the caldera and the surrounding islands. The staff (Fanis, Boris and Jessica) were superb and always willing to have a friendly chat or offer some advice on where to go on the island. They were constantly offering Frappes to us on the house, and Fanis gave us a bottle of his own wine which was very generous. We never wanted to leave the hotel except to eat at the delicious Ellis restaurant around the corner which we did most nights. Boris was kind enough to recommend and arrange a sailing tour of the islands for us which was spectacular and well worth leaving the comfort of the pool for!
All in all, nothing was ever going to beat the experience we had at Nonis Apartments. All transfers were arranged and complimentary, switching rooms was seamless and taken care of while we were at lunch, and we left feeling as though we were one of the family. We will definitely be recommending Nonis to everyone, and hopefully we can come back at some time in the future! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonis Apartments is a beaudiful traditional building builded according with the unique Cycladic architecture. Although our hotel is located at the edge of the famous Caldera's cliffs of Fira with an amazing and relaxing view of the sea, the volcano and the sunset you should not worry about the stairs because we are on the top level of the caldera's cliffs and that make our hotel easily accessible. Nonis Apartments is ideal for families and couples because our neighbourhood is very quiet and around us are restaurants, parking area and super market. The main square of Fira and the bus and taxi station is only 3minutes walking and the most popular place of Fira the stone path to the old port with all the famous shops and bars is only 2 minutes walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Nonis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonis Apartments Hotel Fira
- Nonis Luxury Apartments Fira
- Nonis Apartments Santorini/Fira