Nonis apartments have about the nicest view you could possibly have from the shared balcony. We spent several nights sitting drinking beers at sunset and just enjoying the view.
The apartments are a couple of hundred metres from everything and are pretty much the last apartments on the cliff facing the old harbour, so you have the advantage of being slightly tucked away from all the noise.
The actual apartments are a little bit run down. We had one of the cave houses, which was huge and comfortable, however the bathrooms and furniture could use some updating!
Regardless, I cant imagine anyone not enjoying their stay at this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonis Apartments is a beaudiful traditional building builded according with the unique Cycladic architecture. Although our hotel is located at the edge of the famous Caldera's cliffs of Fira with an amazing and relaxing view of the sea, the volcano and the sunset you should not worry about the stairs because we are on the top level of the caldera's cliffs and that make our hotel easily accessible. Nonis Apartments is ideal for families and couples because our neighbourhood is very quiet and around us are restaurants, parking area and super market. The main square of Fira and the bus and taxi station is only 3minutes walking and the most popular place of Fira the stone path to the old port with all the famous shops and bars is only 2 minutes walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Nonis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonis Apartments Hotel Fira
- Nonis Luxury Apartments Fira
- Nonis Apartments Santorini/Fira