LOCATION: This hotel is in the pretty much in the center of Fira. We took the bus (2.4 euros) from the airport to Fira (on a budget) and walked about 6-8 blocks to get to the hotel. The best part is that this hotel is on the last street, right before the sea… so every room has a view of the caldera.
ROOM/FACILITIES (space, cleanliness, bathroom): There are a few room categories, we stayed in the mid-one (I think) meaning it had a balcony with table and 2 chairs and a jacuzzi. It was simply awesome! The evening we arrived we had Santorini wine, sitting on the balcony watching the sunset… then jumped in the Jacuzzi. The next morning (and the 2 after) breakfast was delivered to our balcony as well… and it made for a great start each day. The breakfast has options (coffee, tea, break, boiled egg, yogurt, fruit etc) that you select the night before, as well as the time you want your food delivered. The room itself was beautiful and had a kitchenette with some utensils. There were small details that I personally love, others probably don’t care for (like my boyfriend) but for example having each day the towels set up with a ribbon around them was just a nice detail.
SERVICE: Everyone in the hotel was super nice and polite. Chrisoula in specific was soooo nice! She gave us great recommendations for everything: restaurants, where to take good pictures, what to do, arranged car rental etc. My impression is that she truly cares for their guests having a great time, and thanks to her we did!
VALUE: For the rates we got (and comparing to other Santorini options) this is the place to go, no question about it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Enigma Hotel in Santorini (Apartments & Suites) is perched on the cliff side of western Santorini, in the heart of Fira, the capital of Santorini island. Its wonderful location provides its guests with a spectacular view of the famous Santorini volcano and Caldera complex, the Aegean Sea, the island’s traditional old port and, best of all, the celebrated Santorini sunset. This view, along with the hotel’s excellent service and facilities, places it as a fine Santorini hotel in Fira.The Enigma Fira Santorini luxury hotel provides an amazing atmosphere for your holidays in Santorini. Enigma’s luxury Santorini suites, apartments and studios are elegantly-designed and feature a plethora of modern amenities that fuse harmoniously with the charming island-style architecture, creating one of the most picturesque hotels in Santorini. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Enigma Apartments & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enigma Apartments And Suites
- Enigma Apartments Hotel Fira
- Enigma Hotel Fira
- Enigma Apartments & Suites Santorini/Fira