Good accommodations and great service. Giorgio is very helpful and provided us with a number of great suggestions for food and entertainment. The pool at the hotel is not worth going to because of its size and the fact that it was always blocked from the sun back there. The beaches we went to in Santorini were rocky, but you don't go here for the beaches. The view of the sunset is amazing and one of a kind. We also took a day trip to the volcano island/hot springs, which Giorgio helped set up for us for a better price than the travel agent in town.
For the price we paid it was well worth staying at San Giorgio Villa. We would stay here again if we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Giorgio Villas is a newly built complex in the center of Fira with big, nice and comfortable rooms with private showers and balconies. Located just two minutes away from the main center of the island, we can organize your transfer from port or airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your San Giorgio Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Giorgio Villa Hotel Fira
- San Giorgio Villa Santorini/Fira