“Brilliant place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Antonia Hotel Santorini
Ranked #11 of 80 Hotels in Fira
“Brilliant place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

Lefteris's blace is great. Pick up from the ferry, great intro to the island over coffee, free wine, close to town without being noisy, nice clean room with a balcony. A fantastic find in what is fast becoming an overpriced island!

1 Thank Beeblebrot

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

The boss Lefteris is the best host I have ever met, he always know what the guests needed.
Our return ferry is at 01:25, we actually worrying about the shower and how to kill time at night but Lefteris actively asked us what time will we leave and he said we can use the bathroom if we needed although we didn't made a room that day. of course the hotel drove us to port as well at 12am.
The hotel always offering free tea or coffee, even white wine will show up in your room if u are a wine lover.
I would say it is the greatest value hotel I hv ever tried.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Trevor W
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

the antonia hotel santorini is a great place to stay,good value, quite, clean, nice pools,free wine and coffee given to you by the owner,its central,and a short walk to the bus station that takes you all over santorini,the staff are friendly and helpfull,also they will pick you up at the port or airport and drop you back again after your stay,they will give you a map and tell you some of the best places to visit and eat,i had a great stay here,will be back in september.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
4 Thank jamesthewedge
Kennewick, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

If you want to feel Greece this is a perfect place to do it. Hospitality is in full effect here, you feel relaxed the moment you arrive. This was easily the best hotel greeting that I've ever received. From here you are not more than a twenty minute ride away from anywhere on the island. You are given advice on where you can get a great meal at a good price. Rooms were clean and we'll decorated/maintained. It was also really nice getting shuttled to and from the ferry. Wonderful people here.

3 Thank Corolla5
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I have booked this hotel based on all those good reviews. However when I requested for a quiet room with a nice view for my coming June trip. The boss told me that my room is in the middle of the building and there is no view. He asked me to cancel my booking. I can't really understand why I need to cancel my booking just because the room has no view. So I said if there is no view, that's fine. Just a quiet room as my husband is a light sleeper. To surprise me, the boss emailed me three times requesting me to quit. He said that they don't have a private room. Does this hotel has not even one quiet room ? This is the first time that I have been requested repeatedly to cancel my booking just because I asked for one quiet room so we can sleep well in the evening. What a great customer service!

8 Thank Julia Z
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

The boss is as nice as the internet said! So passion for the visitors! The pickup service from the port to the hotel is great because we caught a late ship arrival and mario the worker introduce the room to us very friendly in the middle of the night! And boss welcomed us in the morning with free tea and coffer, then he planed us a very good route for visit the most famous places in the santorini and got us a very good rent car place! Althougt the room is not luxury but it is worthing the price we paid! Highly recommended!

Room Tip: rooms at the top floor are much better!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

We were picked up from the airport despite it being 06:30 in the morning, and after the short drive to the hotel were given tea and coffee and the sights explained to us by Leftaris.
Both hosts went out of their way to assist and make sure everything was right, and we were given a complimentary carafe of wine. The room was large, with a separate kitchen, and excellent value. The main square is just up the road, the bus stop around the corner and excellent restaurants nearby. The location is perfect, Fira is the main bus hub. At the end of our stay Lefteris took us to the airport at 05:30 in the morning, free of charge.
Highly recommended for the service, location and price.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fira
Costa Marina Villas
Stelios Place
#2 of 40 in Perissa
Aressana Spa Hotel and Suites
Atalos Apartments & Suites

Been to Antonia Hotel Santorini? Share your experiences!