“Impecable hospitality!”

Ranked #15 of 80 Hotels in Fira
Sandpoint, Idaho
“Impecable hospitality!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Lefteris and his family were increble hosts! So helpful with car rental and showing us the best places to visit by car. They were always asking if they could help us with anything at all. The room was clean and perfectly appointed for us. The location of the hotel is absolutely perfect for exploring Fira by foot and their suggestions for restaurants were spot on! A great experience with superb service at an affordable price!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank checkinoffcontinents

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I wanted to write to express how thankfull I was with Lefteri's hospitality. The owner was so amazing and helped me get to the port during the boat strike's and made sure I never missed what was scheduled for me for free. They made me coffee's and sat down to have a chat and oh did I mention I wasn't even staying at Hotel Antonia my tour group was. Lefteri's still made me feel at home. I wish that I never stayed at the boathouse hotel who was horrible and unhospitable and charged me 20 euro pick me up from the port which was a 10 minute drive. If I ever go back to santorini, hotel antonia will be the place I will be... Thank you once again Lefteri.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Voulalala
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Reviewed May 3, 2012

The owner and his staff are the best!! they pick you up from the hotel for free, they receive with a cup of tea, coffee or wine, they show you the best places to visit, they arrange any trip you want to. The hotel is very clean and small, best price ever too! you receive more than what you pay. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kathyjuarez
Sydney
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Travelling with a friend, this wasn't my first trip to Santorini but was the first time that I did not stay on the Caldera. But what a decision, not only did I save a fortune but I was treated to the best service I have ever received on the Greek Isles. Every time that we walked through the reception area we were offered a coffee....and it was great! The staff could not do enough for us, even making us ice coffee during the day. Wow, I never expected any of this.
The room was huge, in great condition and the bed was so comfortable. Don't underestimate the value of the pool, it is a gift from the heavens on those hot Santorini days. And with a short 5 minute walk to the caldera, there was not much of a compromise to stay here. I highly recommend Antonia Hotel to anyone venturing to Santorini.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Adam P
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My friend and I stayed April 2012 and the main reason I booked it was from reading all the reviews about the hotel staff and how they make you feel right at home, I have to agree 100%, Mario was our main contact and from the moment we arrived to the moment we left he was so fantastic. Offered us tea and coffee and even beer or wine anytime we entered the reception area. He also was great with showing us all the spots to hit up on the island as well as arranging a rental car for the day for us. The room itself was fine, nothing fancy but hey your not spending much time in the room anyway. The real draw here for the hotel is thier staff, I dont think you will find a nicer staff anywhere else, I would recommend for sure.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Christina223
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The hotel owners picked us up from airport with no hassles and greeted us warmly. Once arriving to hotel we were welcomed even more warmly and were made tea and coffee as mario ( owner) sat down with us to show us a map of Santorini and explain how to get to places and what to see. It was very helpful. Nothing was ever too much to ask for, as Mario and other hotel staff were more than happy to help out in any way they could. Always offering us wine to take back to room or to sit and have coffee with them and always checking we were ok. They made us feel right at home. The room was lovely and always cleaned well. And the view was stunning. Would recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed April 2012
3 Thank Pia-leigh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fira
Villa Renos
Costa Marina Villas
Costa Marina Villas
#5 of 80 in Fira
Aressana Spa Hotel and Suites

Been to Antonia Hotel Santorini? Share your experiences!