We spent a week in August at Lilium Villas and what a week! In addition to the spectacular Caldera view which you never get tired of, and very nice pool area, the hotel has very good facilities including the restaurant (we used it for breakfast and lunch). The restaurant quality is rather important since there are no other good restaurants or cafes in walking distance from the hotel. Fira is a little more than a walk away (2+ km), but the hotel has a free shuttle going there 6 times a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lilium Santorini Villas, a built complex of studios and suites rising on the precipice, with a remarkable view of the volcano and the sunset. It combines the elegant simplicity with the modern comforts. The visitors will be fascinated from the natural beauty, the Aegean architecture and will enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay, with absolute calm, in a magical unforgettable landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lilium Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilium Villas Santorini Hotel Fira
- Calderas Lilium Hotel
- Hotel Calderas Lilium
- Lilium Villas Santorini/Fira