Santorini was our last stop in Greece, before that we had experienced Athens, Mykonos and Naxos. Of all of the hotels, this hotel out shined the rest with regards to service. The staff assisted us in planning our outings, renting a car, where to dine and what to see. They were friendly and really made us feel welcome. During our stay the entire island experienced a power outage. This was one of the few hotels with a generator allowing them to continue to offer the save level of service. The service experience extended from the front desk, the gentleman running the bar and restaurant at the pool, the lady that serviced us coffee each morning to the cleaning staff. Beauty and service, an excellent combination!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lilium Santorini Villas, a built complex of studios and suites rising on the precipice, with a remarkable view of the volcano and the sunset. It combines the elegant simplicity with the modern comforts.The visitors will be fascinated from the natural beauty, the Aegean architecture and will enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay, with absolute calm, in a magical unforgettable landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lilium Villas Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilium Villas Santorini Hotel Fira
- Calderas Lilium Hotel
- Hotel Calderas Lilium
- Lilium Villas Santorini Fira