Nice, clean hotel with lovely rooms with large terraces with great big day beds overlooking caldera. It is nowhere near anything and taxis can be hard to find in Santorini. Breakfast and dinner were good and the staff pleasant and helpful. Be careful not to get a room overlooking the pool, that would not be so nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lilium Santorini Villas, a built complex of studios and suites rising on the precipice, with a remarkable view of the volcano and the sunset. It combines the elegant simplicity with the modern comforts.The visitors will be fascinated from the natural beauty, the Aegean architecture and will enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay, with absolute calm, in a magical unforgettable landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lilium Villas Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilium Villas Santorini Hotel Fira
- Calderas Lilium Hotel
- Hotel Calderas Lilium
- Lilium Villas Santorini Fira