We stayed as part of a touring group of 17 hikers, in May 2013. The hotel deserves top marks for service and quality of accommodations, fine food restaurant and complimentary breakfast. But the real joy of staying here was in the incomparable vistas provided from rooms and eating/drinking areas of the setting sun on the Santorini cauldera with its small islets and (thankfully) departing mega-cruise-ships. Easy to recommend this fine establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lilium Santorini Villas, a built complex of studios and suites rising on the precipice, with a remarkable view of the volcano and the sunset. It combines the elegant simplicity with the modern comforts.The visitors will be fascinated from the natural beauty, the Aegean architecture and will enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay, with absolute calm, in a magical unforgettable landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lilium Villas Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilium Villas Santorini Hotel Fira
- Calderas Lilium Hotel
- Hotel Calderas Lilium
- Lilium Villas Santorini Fira