This hotel was absolutely amazing!! We had a suite and a huge balcony overlooking the ocean it was beautiful.. the rooms were well furnished with a kitchenette/cd player. The staff were helpful too, there was a daily complementry taxi service that would take hotel stayers into the town (which is about 5 minutes away by car). The pool is beautiful, which overlooks the ocean once again. WOW!!!! The staff were helpful and very nice.. breakfast was tasty. I would reccomend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lilium Santorini Villas, a built complex of studios and suites rising on the precipice, with a remarkable view of the volcano and the sunset. It combines the elegant simplicity with the modern comforts.The visitors will be fascinated from the natural beauty, the Aegean architecture and will enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay, with absolute calm, in a magical unforgettable landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lilium Villas Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilium Villas Santorini Hotel Fira
- Calderas Lilium Hotel
- Hotel Calderas Lilium
- Lilium Villas Santorini Fira