“Delicious and cheap”

Cuisines: Greek, Fast Food, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 10, 2016

Nick the Grill is situated in the perfect spot on the main road of Fira- we stopped for lunch and got the souvlaki, and lamb gyros with fries, the BEST tzatziki sauce, and sodas. All for only 13.50 Euros. It was a great bargain and one of the best meals I had on the island during my visit. Very easy to find - recommend going to CHill Box afterwards if you aren't too full!

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (630)

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Our taxi driver dropped us off in front of this restaurant, so we figured why not grab a quick gyro. Well, we were glad we did. They clearly were the best gyros we had on Santorini. Certainly nothing in Oia was this good.

I had the pork, and my wide had the chicken, along with fries. The prices were more than reasonable, and the service VERY quick, plus it turned out to be a very convenient location, being a short walk from the bus station and the taxi stand.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Dear Nick

I just want to express my thanks for the wonderful GYROS you made for me and my friends. It was the best we have had in santorini and we came back twice as we were addicted

Look forward to seeing you next time

1  Thank AvidTraveller6969
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

We went to this fast food establishment during our visit in Fira and it was probably one of the best tasty gyros for a very cheap price. Great fast and friendly service. Tasty gyros. What more can you ask for!!!

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I are 3 days into our stay in santorini and have been to Nicks 3 times already! We never revisited any gyro places when we were in Mykonos or Athens but Nicks is so great you don't want to try anything else! We have had the pita gyro and fugaropita with chicken,pork, and lamb all of which are fantastic. The fugaropita is what keeps us coming back everyday! Whatever the sauce is in it is absolutely amazing you must get it! They don't take cards so bring cash and be prepared to fall in love!!

Date of visit: August 2016