All reviews minute walk easy access to the town hotel is located very clean hotel ground floor decent hotel nice pool volcanic island buffet breakfast watch the sunset double bed breathtaking views each morning santorini caldera port mattress
Reviewed July 30, 2016

Couldn't have got a better hotel with views of the volcano! Just a short 1-2 minute walk to the main square in Fira. Hotel was very clean, rooms cleaned every morning to high standard. Staff very friendly and so helpful. Breakfast was continental. Toiletries, slippers, swim towels superb and a nice touch :-) Wish we were still there sitting on our balcony watching the sunset. Thank you for making our stay as great as it was. Highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2016
3  Thank wee_wendos
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

This place was great very central only 5min walk to fira. Staff were great and even organised a birthday cake for our friend. Rooms are clean and tidy beds are comfortable. Pool is really clean as well!! And the view

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank kylieproc
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Honestly I don't get some of the negative or average reviews of this place. Everything is relative to what you are paying and here I think we got exceptional value. We stayed poolside ground floor so the noise was not an issue. For the record finding a truly quiet place in Fira during peak season to my mind is impossible.

We had easy access to the bus, 3 hour laundry, and Fira town. All are 5 or 10 minutes walk.

The pool was lovely. We have a 9 year old that took full advantage.

Breakfast is decent and a good value add.

The rooms were reasonably large and well appointed. Wifi worked really well which has not been our experience everywhere in Greece.

Is it as good as the luxury places on the Caldera, no, but for what you pay it is great value.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
4  Thank Connector459230
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here after a fab holiday in Athens and Mykonos. The positives for this hotel were; clean, close to centre of town and great view from room. The rest below par. The staff were not as friendly as everywhere else we stayed and they eerily watched every move we made. We were required to hand our room key to reception every time we went out. They asked us every time we went out, where we were going and watched us carefully at breakfast. It is located on a very noisy street. We got little sleep and we were overcharged for car hire here as well.
Too many rules, not enough service.

If you are looking for budget accommodation with a view, stay here, otherwise check out elsewhere. We won't be back.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Gigi170381
Reviewed July 17, 2016

My family and I just spent 3 nights at this hotel.The decor is simple, traditional, unimpressive but the heart of this hotel is that it is family-run. One cannot take that for granted. I met the owner and her two daughters. All 3 were very pleasant and helpful. The morning after our first night spent there, my hubby and I went down for breakfast. I was totally impressed; first, because the owner's daughter remembered we had a daughter and also because she offered to pack something for us to bring back to the room for her. You cannot receive this level of attention at a bigger, more expensive hotel. These are the little things that money cannot buy. The second morning we missed breakfast but I went ahead and asked if there was any coffee left and the daughter of the owner served us coffee plus brought out a plate of plain and chocolate croissants! That was a very nice touch. Our room was simple but clean and included free slippers! They were generous with the soaps and mini shampoos. The pool and pool area were very clean. Free breakfast included a good selection of breads, cereals, teas, yogurt, fruits and coffee. Bonus: the hotel is a 5 minute walk from Fira.
Downside: 1/There was no safety deposit box in the room so we had to leave our passports at reception. 2/There was no elevator to the 2nd level where our room was located so we had to lug our suitcases up the stairs.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 2nd floor overlooking the pool. The area surrounding the hotel is still under development so this is the best view.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family