“Wonderful”

Apiron
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A spectacular infinity view, a table for two with view of the volcano and the dazzling Aegean sea sunset. Welcome to Apiron..!
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We loved this restaurant, it is in a perfect location. away from the hustle and bustle with beautiful views. Service was great, and the food was excellent, very high quality.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We came here on one of our last nights of our honeymoon so we were looking to indulge. Its fair to say that our dining experiences in Santorini were mixed with many restaurants relying solely on the beauty of the sunset and not really delivering on taste or value. Aprion was by far the best!

The view was exceptional but the food was definitely the stand out! We had the warm eggplant salad which was made in front of us and smelt fantastic, but it tasted even better. My husband had the lobster pasta which was perfectly cooked! The dessert was sensational but do not miss the Tiramasu cocktail, I was so full by the time I ordered it but it tasted like a dream!

The service was excellent! Make sure you ask the staff for recommendations, they definitely didn't steer us wrong!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

The young goat was particularly tasty! hmmmm........ 50 characters. Maybe this review isn't serious?

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went there for my bday. My bf reserved a table three months ago to sit close to the cliff edge, so that we have an unobstructed view of sunset. He confirmed and reconfirmed two days before our arrival. However, we arrived late and the table was given away. We were a bit disappointed at the beginning but apiron recovered it. To start with there was a complimentary sparkling wine. From the appetizer to main dish to dessert, I love every single dish. We ordered Monte salad, fried fresh squid, lobster pasta. They gave us two desserts on the house to made up for the table change. Although there were a few people in front of us, the sunset view is still stunning. I had a great night and will return.

2  Thank Tracy Y
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Beautiful location to have a great dinner while watching the sunset. The food was incredible, the service impeccable. If you are out for a special meal this is the place to do it. I saw that because it is certainly not cheap compared to other places on the island. But the results on the plate in front of you are truly exceptional. You will not be sorry going here.