“Avoid at all costs + Make sure to check your bill”
Review of Don & Donna

Don & Donna
Ranked #162 of 187 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night
Description: From 1984 until today we learned to offer you something that will capture your mind and soul in Santorini.
Steenokkerzeel, Belgium
“Avoid at all costs + Make sure to check your bill”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

By far the worst place we went to in santorini.. The view is nice but it stops there, overpriced food, pushy waiter and cheap tricks to increase the bill even further..

Paid 50€ for a simple lunch (2 persons) and 2 drinks..

Please stay away from this place ;)

2 Thank Gilles1820

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
San Diego, California
“Worse restaurant in Fira. Run!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have never been treated so bad in a restaurant in my whole life. In my last day in Santorini, me and my husband sat there to have a coffee and desert watching the sunset. When paying the check, the server says they dont take credit card, only cash. We had not enoght in cash, and our hotel was right beside it. The server was so rude, didnt let me go with my husband to get the money. I had to stay there by myself waiting untill we withdraw it. The way he treated us, like we were not going to pay, was terrible! Besides, it is a big restaurant, I still doubt they dont take credit card.. It was a weird situation.

2 Thank Ipr29
London, United Kingdom
“Nice setting and finishes right there”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I always always always check ta reviews but not this time as i was hungry and it was late to be strolling and looking for a better view:) place is very well located. Prices were high in the menu and dont get me wrong i can pay for good food without moaning too much but this was a true rip off! Mixed grill -€27 chicken mixed with onion and pepper:) yes mixed grill contains cheapest meat and non other which should be the case. Beef plate -€30 - chewy not worth a try. Mixed shellfish starter at -€25 yes it had 2 red mussels between 8 black:) it was funny. Presentation is just same as i would throw box of take away into the plate. €150 no sweets just for 2 starters, 2 mains and bottle of each water and wine. They have couple of rose wines to choose but he saw my face when he suggested me more expensive one. Pushy server but he stopped right there seeing me starting to boil inside.. Avoid this place. Do your homework. "Apiron" is amazing value and fine food from the heart. Try it instead.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Worse Resturant by far, service, food, price”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Just got back from Fira after a meal at this location, initially draw by the location on a previous evening in Fira we decided to make this our destination of choice for our evening meal, big mistake! We should have checked trip advisor first, the service was very slow, we sat down at 20.30, and left at 22.45 after two courses and walking to the exit to re request out bill! Do not agree to any cactus juice on arrival it's 12€ for a small glass. Our bill came two 108€ we didn't even have any alcohol! The grilled vegetables are not grilled, they are boiled, never seen a grill! Our starter was just bread and tatziki dip total 15€!! I don't mind taking time over a meal, and take in the location and relax, but this was a joke and the place was very quite so had no reason to be slow! In all the places we have eaten on our trip this was by far the worst and at over twice the price. Very disappointing! AVOID

“Fabulous views, INSANELY OVERPRICED!!! RUN!!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

No prices shown, ushered in while trying to walk by, kept bringing on more than we ordered, bill for 2 coffees and 2 desserts -- 45 bleeping euros!!!!

1 Thank Gina G