“Great for cool breeze, cool drinks and free wifi”
Review of Dazur Restaurant Cocktail Bar - CLOSED

Dazur Restaurant Cocktail Bar
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We spent the morning walking around Oia, and needed to quench our thirsts. We also wanted to get away from the thousands of summer tourists. We came across this Cafe/Bar during the day. Great for cool breeze, sea view in the distance and Cappucino Fredo. The service was good and the free wifi a bonus for those travelling and needing to contact home.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

This place serves as a bar at night, a restaurant in the afternoon/evening, however in the morning it has the best Iced Cappuccinos (or Cappuccino Fredo as the locals call it). I came here everyday from imerovigli and it was worth the trip. The bakery next door compliments this place well, as well as the gyro place across the street.

1  Thank tee t
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I visited d'Azur coffee shop for two times. Clearly I liked the place, because I went back.

I think d'Azur is a place for two things - (morning) coffee or cocktails. Both times I visited there in the morning, having coffee and breakfast.

Breakfast was nice (both waffles and pancakes) and also reasonably priced. Coffee on the other hand was quite expensive, but worth paying.

Service was very friendly and fast, the place was suitable for relaxing and cooling down from constant sunshine of Santorini.

I recommend visiting d'Azur if you're after non-traditional Greek coffee shop.

1  Thank htoikkan
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Very nice place and atmosphere!I enjoyed my breakfast in the morning and after I came for dinner!excelent food And service!you need to try fish and also risotto with seafood!not to mention the fantastic mojito!hope I helped!

1  Thank Zisopoulou1
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Friendly bar on the noisy main drag with free wifi. Their banana juice was good and light snacks OK. There are seats outside too its a stone's throw from the bakery.