“poor service but food is ok”
Review of Niki Restaurant

Niki Restaurant
Ranked #76 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013

good lamp! the texture is just right. however, poor service as the male waiter did not look nice. we told him that a fd of us is joining us using this restaurant as a landmark and he said "ok but when that table(last table) is finished, u must go." I think it's reasonable but it's impolite and not nice to respond in that way.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

had mousaka, soutsoukaki (sp?) and wine. food and wine was great. waiter left mid meal, so that was odd. Still enjoyed it. view and food great, service not so great. didn't seem to want us to sit upstairs because he had to climb stairs. we wanted seat on edge. we walked down to get the check. shouldn't have tipped as much as I did, too much wine.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner and wine here at sunset and it was beautiful! Our server was talkative and nice, gave great recommendations. I had chicken souvlaki which came with the most amazing crispy potatoes made with olive oil. My husband had something very similar with pork. Red wine and after dinner complimentary Vinsanto. Very delicious with an amazing view!

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has a great view And great food. The service is efficient and friendly. The tomato balls were the best I had in santorini. Wine by the carafe is affordable. They do not try and charge you for bread and dip that is placed on your table that you have not ordered.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Had dinner here in sept 2013. The view is tremendous specially for sunset. food is mediocre. service is average. price is comparable to adjacent restaurants. somehow seafood is mostly mediocre inspire of being surrounded by seas. This is a good place to eat for the view. I would stay away from seafood.

1  Thank etohelp