“Delicious...”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Is there something more you can ask, when you have excellent food, amazing view and people that are pro in to make a friend meeting to a unique, unforgetable flavorish trip?... certainly not!!!... these guys now how to creat the perfect moment for us... I've tried it and believe me... beside the great food and prices...beside the great service... is a place that you want to go again and again... I must say that your site has worked just fine for us... fully informed , functional and instructive!
Keep on the great work!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

It was great place to eat with my family and friends. i particularly liked the seafood (obviously). Everything seemed to be in order and in general we had a great perfect saturday night.

1  Thank Petros X
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The food was amazing. Wait staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Delicious meals! It has very good pages and up to date or which helped me because I saw information about the restaurant on site that is learned about the cuisine and prices.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The first night when we arrived, we didnt have any reservations. We were hungry and all the good restaurants were fully booked. This was close to our hotel and we just thought, why not.

The rest of the week, we made reservations with the good restaurants to make sure we didnt experience this again. The food wasnt even bad, but the service was rubbish.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This would be a great place for a first date with someone you really want to impress or just to celebrate any special occasion. It ticks all the boxes for cute, sweet, romantic, intimate and exceptional quality. I honestly can't tell you everything that was served - but it was bite after bite of flavor exploding in my mouth. The service was perfect too--there was a mistake in my order which, in all honesty was probably my fault for not being clear, but they fixed it instantly. I had a glass of white wine that was recommended for my meal and it complemented my meal so well. This is an excellent wedding reception (and ceremony) venue. Highly recommended!!! www.nikirestaurant-santorini.com