“Fun, clean, hygienic”
Review of Kissingfish

Kissingfish
Ranked #4 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Fira
More attraction details
Owner description: Small fish without teeth remove the dead skin cells on your feet.
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Kissingfish is right on the main walk in Santorini. I've had pedicures in the past but the thought of fish nibbling at me was a little scary. In a text with my teenage daughter she said she saw it on "Real Housewives." So we gave it a try. One day when the cruise ships were in it was packed, the next day it was empty as it was later in the afternoon and the ships were gone. The hostess was friendly, the atmosphere fun and the place clean. It is not overly expensive with choices from 10 to 30 euros. I have to admit those fish did a pretty good job. I chalk it up to one of those fun things you do on vacation. Give it a try!

3  Thank iphonenyc
in 2 reviews
"smoother"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed October 14, 2012

A relaxing, fortifying experience. The room was tastefully decorated and added to the relaxing atmosphere. The therapist was open to questions about the fish concept.

1  Thank Joaniesjourneys
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is a quick, fun, different activity which leaves your feet tingling and refreshed. Well worth the twenty minutes or so it takes.

1  Thank FiandRog
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We kept walking by everyday, I wanted to try it so bad, lol. Well finally towards the end of our stay I finally convinced hubby to go. It was so worth the experience! The place was very clean and the guy at the counter walked us through the procedure. You are given a towel and some slippers and are shown to a washing area where you clean your feet. Make sure to get all the soap off as its not good for the fish. You then go to your tank and in go the feet. The fish instantly go to your feet and start nibbling. It is such a strange feeling at first but then you begin to relax and really enjoy the sensation. I want my own tank now!!! My hubby had a smile on his face the whole time.