“Excellent”

Costa Marina Villas
Ranked #5 of 81 Hotels in Fira
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with my friend and experienced best Greek hospitality while staying at different hotel during our Greece tour for 8 nights, very well located in Fira and awesome property while staying there i really felt like i am at home, Marina was really outstanding with all the help during our stay..........Thanks

Room Tip: all rooms are well place you can have very good view of sunrise
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I selected Costa Marina Villas further to reviews I read on-line. I was not disappointed. My 5 day stay was excellent and would not hesitate to return. I loved my room! Had delicious breakfast every morning on my balcony, which had a wonderful sea view to the opposite side of the Caldera. The accommodations were well appointed, very clean and a short walk away from Fira centre. Marina, who warmly greeted me upon my arrival, was very helpful in selecting sight seeing activities and guiding me during my stay in Santorini. The personnel was very efficient, accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I went to Santorini with my best friend and we stayed here for 7 nights! I really enjoyed the stay here, we had a room with a balcony which we sometimes had our dinner there. Marina is a wonderful person and helpful same as Maria too, both of them always greet us with a warm and great smile~ The location was great and it only took 5 - 7 minutes walk to reach Fira centre. Must try the food in one of their restaurant near Fira centre, Pelican Kipos, they had authentic greek cuisines and wonderful breakfast there~

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank ShevonChia
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Wow!!!
That is the best way to describe the friendly atmosphere and wonderful people who work at Costa Mariana Villas. My sister and I were visiting Greece for our first time and really wanted to know the best places to see, eat, and how best to get around the island. While the entire staff was great, my sister and I talked most with Marina and Maria--they are very warm and genuine and gave us helpful advice (i.e., where to go for delicious, authentic Greek food that wasn't too expensive; best beaches; etc.). If you plan to come to Santorini, stay here! Immediately upon arriving at the hotel, my sister and I felt very welcome. (Our flight landed in Greece a little after 6 am and we went straight to the hotel.) Maria couldn't have been nicer--she helped us decide where to go and then watched over our things while we went out exploring. When we returned, our things had been nicely stored in our room.

Reasons to stay at Costa Mariana Villas:
1. The people here are SO nice! I would stay here again just because of Maria and Marina!
2. Breakfast= amazing!!!! Fresh squeezed orange juice, yogurt and fruit, warm bread and
croissants, lots of yummy jams, honey and spreads for the bread, an egg, and coffee or tea.
3. Fira is the perfect place to stay in Santorini! This is the main spot where all buses start and
end. If you want to see the island, stay in Fira and then take a bus to Oia, the Red Beach,
etc. Also, the main shopping and night life is in Fira...
4. The rooms are very nice! The best part was the comfy beds and the peaceful atmosphere--
so quiet! Great for getting a good night's sleep.

Thank you Marina and Maria for making our trip to Santorini so wonderful! I will be sure to stay here again the next time I'm in Santorini!!!! :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stephanie F
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I went on a 3 week trip to Spain, Italy, and Greece with my best friend. This was my favorite place that we stayed! It was a really cute villa that was very cozy. It is family owned and I loved Marina, they were so helpful. We had a cute room with a balcony and everything was very clean and nice. We ate at their family restaurant just around the corner and the food was DELICIOUS. It was a great location and everywhere we went people knew Marina and said that they had grown up with her, we got some good discounts! Marina was so helpful and booked a taxi for us to the airport. I am definitely going back to Santorini and I plan on staying here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sophia G
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Location was excellent.
We had a room with a balcony facing east, beautiful view of the sunrise.
Fira city centre was only a couple minutes walk from the room, all on level ground, no steps.
Breakfast was simple yet tasteful and filling.
Marina was a great host, friendly, warm, helpful and informative.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The most beautiful trip to Santorini must have two parts- the view, and the Greek life style. It is not very difficult to find good spots to enjoy best view. To enjoy Greek life style and warmth from Greek people, Costa Marina should be a place never making you disappointed.

Room Tip: Greek coffee. Must have one at breakfast.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tom G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fira
Evgenia Villas & Suites
#1 of 7 in Megalochori
Lilium Villas
Lilium Villas
#7 of 81 in Fira

Been to Costa Marina Villas? Share your experiences!