I took my mother to Santorini for her "big" birthday after deciding that this was a place she had always wanted to visit. After reading many reviews on here for accommodation I decided to go with this 5 star hotel and chose one of the Villa's. We arrived to a modest looking hotel front on the main street, some 10 minutes from the airport after being picked up by one of the hotel drivers; when we entered the hotel we had definitely chosen the right place, the views were spectacular. We were seen to immediately and our luggage was taken to our Villa. We were greeted by Nico, the Villa Manager; he was extremely welcoming and very attentive. Within 30 minutes he had us some fruit and rose wine on our terrace and he was debriefing us on our weeks stay and by did he recommend some places. Villa Artemis was amazing, enough space for 6 but there was 4 of us so it was super great, very clean, serviced daily and breakfast was served everyday by the pool (private one). Special mention to Maxos pronounced Mahos, what a great private waiter he was, with special honey served from his farm; he delivered breakfast every morning, very polite and respectful of your privacy, what a great employee he is . THANK YOU THANK YOU we had an amazing time we were sad to leave. Basically this place looks after you from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. Listen to Nico, he knows his stuff. Take all his recommendations on where to eat and what to see. We hired a boat just for the four of us and sailed around the Island, another recommendation from Nico and by that was a fantastic afternoon on the water. We cannot fault this place....the food was great, the breakfast was outstanding and the local wine was even better. I would definitely stay here again with no hesitation. I suppose you pay for what you get; these Villas are not cheap but if you want to stay in Santorini Kardashian style then stay here! THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN TO NICO AND HIS TEAM, OUTSTANDING
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celestia Grand Executive Villas (ex- Volcano View VIP Villas) are under New Management! We welcome you to discover Celestia Grand from our Trip Advisor page and by visiting us in person on beautiful Santorini Island in Greece. Celestia Grand consists of 6 independent luxury villas with private pools. The spacious and private villas are nested atop and on the edge of the Caldera cliffs with stunning views of the Aegean and the famous Santorini sunset. The service in world renowned -- friendly and unimposing. The villa complex is just 1.8 KM south of Fira town in a peaceful location but still close to shopping and entertainment. Each concierge villa offers a furnished and spacious cliff-side terrace with magical views, private pool, hydro massage tubs, AC, computer and wifi. The villas are perfect for families, honeymooners, persons seeking anonymity and privacy, executives, and other VIPs seeking peace and personal service in a stunning setting. Choose from either one bedroom or two bedroom villas with breakfast included and served to the villa (Winter self catering packages do not include breakfast) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Prestigia, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Celestia Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano View Villas Hotel Fira
- Celestia Grand Santorini/Fira