Everything about the villas is amazing and perfect. The view is breath taking and spectaular! Make sure to watch the sun set one night over the volcano. Fira is close by a cheap cab fare. There is nothing bad I can say. On a six week trip of europe this was the best place we stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celestia Grand Executive Villas (ex- Volcano View VIP Villas) are under New Management! We welcome you to discover Celestia Grand from our Trip Advisor page and by visiting us in person on beautiful Santorini Island in Greece. Celestia Grand consists of 6 independent luxury villas with private pools. The spacious and private villas are nested atop and on the edge of the Caldera cliffs with stunning views of the Aegean and the famous Santorini sunset. The service in world renowned -- friendly and unimposing. The villa complex is just 1.8 KM south of Fira town in a peaceful location but still close to shopping and entertainment. Each concierge villa offers a furnished and spacious cliff-side terrace with magical views, private pool, hydro massage tubs, AC, computer and wifi. The villas are perfect for families, honeymooners, persons seeking anonymity and privacy, executives, and other VIPs seeking peace and personal service in a stunning setting. Choose from either one bedroom or two bedroom villas with breakfast included and served to the villa (Winter self catering packages do not include breakfast) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Prestigia, Agoda, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Celestia Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano View Villas Hotel Fira
- Celestia Grand Santorini/Fira