We stayed at Villa artemis for 2 nights and the stay was really perfect. The villa itself is two floored with living room and a balcony on top floor and bedroom with huge bath downstairs. It has a big pool and a huge whirlpool outside. Bathroom is huge and has another Jacuzzi in it with separate multi-shower bath area. Villa is elegantly designed and the interior design is really awesome. The Villa manager Nikos, as quoted by almost all travelers, is very helpful and take special care about his guests. He certainly gave nice suggestions about what to do on the touristy island and about the restaurants etc. We certainly benefited by following his advice. He made sure that the rooms, pool and whirlpool are maintained clean. The breakfast was very good and Nikos asked us about our choices. It was delivered right on pre-decided time without asking for it again. The sunset was gorgeous from the whirlpool and balcony. We were picked up from the port and dropped to the airport. I requested Nikos about some special decorations as the stay was special for us and he took care of it to the extreme. Thanks Nikos... Nikos also gave us a laptop for personal use. The rooms are perfectly air-conditioned, which is a necessity considering scorching temperature outside. I can go on praising about the place and the hospitality but I should stop now :) In the end I just wanted to add, as Nikos said, people who visit Santorini for less than 3 days, have to visit again... so true... and we are going to rent the same villa again in our next trip :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celestia Grand Executive Villas (ex- Volcano View VIP Villas) are under New Management! We welcome you to discover Celestia Grand from our Trip Advisor page and by visiting us in person on beautiful Santorini Island in Greece. Celestia Grand consists of 6 independent luxury villas with private pools. The spacious and private villas are nested atop and on the edge of the Caldera cliffs with stunning views of the Aegean and the famous Santorini sunset. The service in world renowned -- friendly and unimposing. The villa complex is just 1.8 KM south of Fira town in a peaceful location but still close to shopping and entertainment. Each concierge villa offers a furnished and spacious cliff-side terrace with magical views, private pool, hydro massage tubs, AC, computer and wifi. The villas are perfect for families, honeymooners, persons seeking anonymity and privacy, executives, and other VIPs seeking peace and personal service in a stunning setting. Choose from either one bedroom or two bedroom villas with breakfast included and served to the villa (Winter self catering packages do not include breakfast) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Prestigia, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Celestia Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano View Villas Hotel Fira
- Celestia Grand Santorini/Fira