We just spent a few days in Santorini during our family trip to Greece. The Villas at Volcano View were outstanding and the Concierge service from Niko is top notch. We highly recommend that anyone that wants to find a hidden jewel, this is the destination for you. We will be coming back again to stay longer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celestia Grand Executive Villas (ex- Volcano View VIP Villas) are under New Management! We welcome you to discover Celestia Grand from our Trip Advisor page and by visiting us in person on beautiful Santorini Island in Greece. Celestia Grand consists of 6 independent luxury villas with private pools. The spacious and private villas are nested atop and on the edge of the Caldera cliffs with stunning views of the Aegean and the famous Santorini sunset. The service in world renowned -- friendly and unimposing. The villa complex is just 1.8 KM south of Fira town in a peaceful location but still close to shopping and entertainment. Each concierge villa offers a furnished and spacious cliff-side terrace with magical views, private pool, hydro massage tubs, AC, computer and wifi. The villas are perfect for families, honeymooners, persons seeking anonymity and privacy, executives, and other VIPs seeking peace and personal service in a stunning setting. Choose from either one bedroom or two bedroom villas with breakfast included and served to the villa (Winter self catering packages do not include breakfast) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Celestia Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano View Villas Hotel Fira
- Celestia Grand Santorini/Fira