“Fun tour”

$62.18*
Private Custom Tour: Santorini in a Day
$93.27*
and up
Private Tour: Santorini Sightseeing with Photo Stops on the Fira to Oia Hiking...
$77.73*
and up
Santorini Shore Excursion: Private Caldera, Traditional Winery and Oia Village...
Ranked #1 of 10 Food & Drink in Fira
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover the most distinct wineries and traditional cellars of Santorini through a unique wine-tasting journey! Small-group Wine Tours, Food & Wine tastings, Greek cooking classes & Private tours are some of the trips offered daily to experience the wine, food & culture of Santorini and Greece.
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Very much enjoyed our day in Santorini with Dimitrios as our guide.Went to three wineries, one modern, one very old and in the same family for 300 years and one by the sea. Had yummy tomato balls at the first winery and Dimetrios even went out of his way to get us the recipe. A very nice tour and reasonably priced.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,427)

Reviewed October 25, 2012

my girlfriend and i had a fantastic time touring some of the best wineries on santorini.our host Dimitri was an excellent guide and very knowledgeable about local viticulture .we also got excellent service from Dimitri and we appreciated him very much.next time i am on santorini i would call on him again.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Booked this tour after very positive reviews on Tripadvisor and not disappointed! Arrived in the port of Fira when another 6 ships were berthed and didn't appreciate that it would take 40 minutes to queue for the cable car because there were so many passengers. Phoned Dimitiris to let him know we'd be late and he was most helpful and delayed the start of the tour as we were the only two people booked. Found our he only takes a maximum of 8 visitors so the personal touch is guaranteed.
Visited a very modern winery first, then an old family winery and completed the day with a visit to a converted tomato factory which was now a winery, set in a beautiful location a stone's throw from the sea. In total we tasted 9 wines and a beautiful red wine vinegar.
Really interesting tour and well worth the money for a very full four hours.
Dimitiris recommended a lovely and reasonably priced restaurant after the tour - which was very welcome after hearing which foods went best with each wine. Book now!!

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I asked my hotel to book this tour for me. I was picked up from my hotel & i ended up being the only one on the tour but it was still an excellent experience.

I got to see some of the countryside & a small village that I wouldn't have seen otherwise. The last winery was beside the sea- just beautiful & so relaxing.

The wineries were very interesting & their wines were delicious. As previous people have said, there was no pressure to buy.
The guide was very knowledgeable about wines, the region & history. Also spoke very good English.

I highly recommend this tour & for €65 it is cheaper than other tours.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Dimitris was the perfect guide - not only because he knew all about the wines and wine growing in Santorini but he was also very friendly and let us know about the land and history too. It was a wonderful relaxed few hours, seeing three very distinct wineries on a beautiful island. I would heartily recommend wine lovers taking this tour, with the delicious Santorini wines and food. We also enjoyed meeting Tom and Lynne from Ireland on the tour!