“Lovely hotel - great staff”

Panorama Boutique Hotel
Ranked #15 of 80 Hotels in Fira
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Just returned from a lovely stay here - fantastic views, great location, and as always when you have friendly staff who care that you enjoy your stay it makes all the difference. Our room was splendid, felt like a honeymoon suite. Being candid one disappointment was that the swimming pool is not near the rooms but you have to take a lift, and then a few flights of stairs.... however when I looked around I saw that was the case with a lot of places in Santorini and most places have just a tiny plunge pool.
Breakfast was great, and all in all I can recommend this place highly, just not if you want a pool right at your doorstep. It was very good for us as we did not have a car and could walk to anywhere we wanted - the views are without any cliche breathtaking and I'm missing the place now.

Room Tip: "panorama studio" rooms are by the pool... we were on 2nd floor and that was very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Hotel faced to sea which has a great view. Shop and restaurant just need spent few minutes to reached. Great and relaxing environment surrounding and hotel services and facilities are good in recommendation.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Great views from this hotel although very windy throughout the day. The rooms/ suites are basic but clean. Not much needed with the fantastic views! Friendly and helpful staff. Recommend hotel transfers.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a nice hotel with spectacular views. However, they upgraded us to a suite on the ground floor (4th floor because of the hill) and it was quite noisy. The rooftop terrace is above these rooms and you can hear chairs scraping at all hours except the very dead of night. Also the street noise is right outside the door. A different room here and I think I would have been very happy. Helpful staff, especially in the restaurant. Next time, however I don't think I'll stay in central Fira.

Room Tip: Don't get 401 or 402, too noisy.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank boudik8
LoucasV, General Manager at Panorama Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your honest and informative review of our property. We are always happy to hear guests enjoy there stay with us and are delighted to hear you found our staff helpful and friendly.

We would like to apologize for the noise issues from the chairs in the roof top cafe we had opened the cafe only one week previous to your stay and this issue had not yet come to our attention. We take all feedback seriously and where possible take steps to improve our services and facilities based on our valued guests comments, since reading your review and learning of this problem we have took action to minimize any noise from chairs scraping. We have now attached soft felt covering to all chair legs in order to minimise noise for the below rooms.

Once again we would like to thank you for staying with us, we hope we can welcome you again and provide you with a even better experience on your next visit

Sincerely

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel at the end of April, it was just amazing! I had the best view from my little balcony I almost didn't need to go anywhere else! The bed was very comfortable, and the rooms are always nice and cool. The location is fantastic right on the main pedestrian street. The staff are all extremely helpful and friendly! I would love to come back!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Panorama Boutique Hotel in early May. The room was great and the views from our balcony were AMAZING. Breakfast was delicious. The staff was super helpful- made dinner reservations, helped us to get an ATV, and gave us recommendations for other fun things to do around the island. Also, it was great to be centrally located in Fira within walking distance to all of the shopping and restaurants. The hotel was wonderful and I would DEFINITELY stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel with my family and we couldn't be happier!!! The location was great - right on the main street with shops and restaurants. The rooms were very clean, beautiful and the views from the balconies are breathtaking. On top of that, the staff were very helpful and were always ready to help. Breakfast was good too! Definitely recommend it for anyone - familes, couples...

Room Tip: Any room with a balcony. (maybe all of them have balconies, I don't know)
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family