“Best family oriented boutique hotel !!!!!”

Panorama Boutique Hotel
Ranked #15 of 81 Hotels in Fira
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed in this hotel last week of march. The view from our balcony was breathtaking. Location was perfect, few steps from the centre of fira, lots of shops and restaurants to choose from. Thanks to Loucas, the manager, all our needs were addressed immediately, in a very professional manner, keep up the good work. Breakfast was served well, with enough choices to satisfy our appetite. Room was clean, bed and pillows comfortable. They also assisted us to rent a car so we can tour the island which I suggest you do. The welcome wine in our room was much appreciated. Overall this hotel has a warm feeling of a family, makes you want to stay longer, an added touch to our experience in santorini.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mrspjr

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stayed at the Panorama Boutique Hotel mid-March. The hotel and the town were mostly empty. We were upgraded to a large room with a large balcony overlooking the caldera. The room was very serene and spa-like. The linens on the bed were heavenly. They provide a thick robe and slippers which we needed because the floor was cold especially at night.
The view was out of this world. Just beautiful view of the rooftops and the caldera. Really romantic and peaceful, especially since it was so quiet at the hotel.
The hotel staff were amazing. From the upgrade to the breakfast, they were most accommodating. They asked us to fill out a slip of paper with what we wanted to eat for breakfast and the time it should be delivered to our room. The breakfast was absolutely delicious, fresh and healthy and served on the balcony.
The hotel's location is ideal. Not only overlooking the caldera, but right at the entrance to town. Close to parking and steps away from shops and restaurants.
We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank safegal
Reviewed December 18, 2012

we stayed here for our travelling honey moon iver a month or so ago now was truly perfect lovely large clean rooms contempory styling THE MOST AMAZING VIEW !! and all from your cliff edge balcony or jacuzzi, very helpful staff extreemly polite efficient.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jmay1979
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My partner and I were lucky to stay at Panorama Boutique in September. The hotel could not have been better located, right in the hub and the most pleasant part of Fira, only yards from all the restaurants and shops. Our suite had incredible views and the room was spacious, perfectly presented in a fresh modern style. The staff were pleasant and helpful and we were very satisfied with the price considering the quality of the accommodation. Will definitely be staying again when next in the area. Thanks guys.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank njwyatt
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Stayed in this hotel with my boyfriend in early October and had such a fantastic time! The location cannot be beaten - the hotel is located right on the caldera and there are many lovely restaurants, bars and shops close by. The views are spectacular and you can never tire of watching the amazing sunset from the comfort of your own balcony! We found the staff to be friendly and extremely helpful. The room was spotlessly clean, the bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was modern with a lovely powerful shower. The breakfast was really tasty and always served with a smile! We spent several days chilling out by the pool, enjoying the cocktails from the poolside bar. We really enjoyed our time here and will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Siobhan C
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My now husband and I went to Santorini to get married and stayed at Panorama Boutique Hotel in September/October and we had the most amazing experience at the hotel! We had about 50 people staying at the Panorama Boutique and the Studios (their other hotel right below) and everyone felt the warm welcome by Eva and all of the Panorama staff. From the moment we got to the hotel, they made us feel like we were part of their family. We had a bottle of champagne with fruit and desserts waiting for us in our room. The rooms are modern minimalistic. The bed is very comfortable and the view from the balcony is unbelievable. The breakfast is so delicious too! The pool was perfect as it looks over the beautiful sea and all the town of Fira. It was a perfect spot for all of my family and friends to gather during the hot days and enjoy the water. The hotel itself is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone. It's right in the heart of Fira which makes it an excellent location. However, what makes this hotel one of the best experiences you will have is the way that all of the staff treat you. Nothing is too much for them. The staff seemed to know every one of my guests' names and their relation to us. Not only that, I found it amazing whenever I would ask Eva what room number a guest was in, she knew and would tell me without even looking at her computer. I had some issues with my wedding planning, and the staff helped me so much. They told me not to stress and let them handle everything. And they did- from making goody bags for all the guests, to coordinating meetings for us, driving us to those meetings, and taking my wedding dress to the dry cleaners to get steamed. Whatever we needed, they did what they could do to help us. And never once, did they make us feel like it was an inconvenience. I normally would not have written a review, but Panorama will always be in our hearts; especially for helping make my special day perfect. I was a bit upset when I read the last review about their laptop being stolen. I don't know if that happened a year ago and I don't know who was working there at the time. However, I can tell you the staff that they have now is so honest and trustworthy. Since most of the hotel consisted of my family and friends, I had my door open pretty much the entire time that we were in Santorini, whether we were in the room or not. We had numerous electronics (2 iphones, an ipad, and 2 cameras), and quite a bit of money. Nothing was touched and I have not heard of any issues from my guests. They transported us all to the ferry and transported our luggage while we were not attending it, and again no problems. I hate to see one bad review ruin all the good reviews. These are amazing people and the hotel is everything you can hope for and more. We miss you guys and wish we were there! We will be back some day!

Room Tip: If noise is a problem for you, do not pick the suites on the top floor. The bottom 3 floors do not...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank christina373
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I ended up on Panorama's doorstep at 2am, a disoriented, lost solo traveler with best laid plans gone awry. Panorama is a beautiful hotel, clean, friendly and very helpful staff. Breakfast was delicious and the late checkout was VERY much appreciated.

The price was dear, but if it's what you're planning for, the location, views, comfy bed and clean space, friendly staff... well worth it for a night or two. I preferred Perissa over Fira, but you absolutely should experience Fira fully while you're in Santorini.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo