“Fabulous hotel in the heart of Fira”

Panorama Boutique Hotel
Ranked #19 of 80 Hotels in Fira
Santorini, Greece
“Fabulous hotel in the heart of Fira”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My partner and I were lucky to stay at Panorama Boutique in September. The hotel could not have been better located, right in the hub and the most pleasant part of Fira, only yards from all the restaurants and shops. Our suite had incredible views and the room was spacious, perfectly presented in a fresh modern style. The staff were pleasant and helpful and we were very satisfied with the price considering the quality of the accommodation. Will definitely be staying again when next in the area. Thanks guys.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank njwyatt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Stayed in this hotel with my boyfriend in early October and had such a fantastic time! The location cannot be beaten - the hotel is located right on the caldera and there are many lovely restaurants, bars and shops close by. The views are spectacular and you can never tire of watching the amazing sunset from the comfort of your own balcony! We found the staff to be friendly and extremely helpful. The room was spotlessly clean, the bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was modern with a lovely powerful shower. The breakfast was really tasty and always served with a smile! We spent several days chilling out by the pool, enjoying the cocktails from the poolside bar. We really enjoyed our time here and will definitely be back!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Siobhan C
cleveland
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My now husband and I went to Santorini to get married and stayed at Panorama Boutique Hotel in September/October and we had the most amazing experience at the hotel! We had about 50 people staying at the Panorama Boutique and the Studios (their other hotel right below) and everyone felt the warm welcome by Eva and all of the Panorama staff. From the moment we got to the hotel, they made us feel like we were part of their family. We had a bottle of champagne with fruit and desserts waiting for us in our room. The rooms are modern minimalistic. The bed is very comfortable and the view from the balcony is unbelievable. The breakfast is so delicious too! The pool was perfect as it looks over the beautiful sea and all the town of Fira. It was a perfect spot for all of my family and friends to gather during the hot days and enjoy the water. The hotel itself is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone. It's right in the heart of Fira which makes it an excellent location. However, what makes this hotel one of the best experiences you will have is the way that all of the staff treat you. Nothing is too much for them. The staff seemed to know every one of my guests' names and their relation to us. Not only that, I found it amazing whenever I would ask Eva what room number a guest was in, she knew and would tell me without even looking at her computer. I had some issues with my wedding planning, and the staff helped me so much. They told me not to stress and let them handle everything. And they did- from making goody bags for all the guests, to coordinating meetings for us, driving us to those meetings, and taking my wedding dress to the dry cleaners to get steamed. Whatever we needed, they did what they could do to help us. And never once, did they make us feel like it was an inconvenience. I normally would not have written a review, but Panorama will always be in our hearts; especially for helping make my special day perfect. I was a bit upset when I read the last review about their laptop being stolen. I don't know if that happened a year ago and I don't know who was working there at the time. However, I can tell you the staff that they have now is so honest and trustworthy. Since most of the hotel consisted of my family and friends, I had my door open pretty much the entire time that we were in Santorini, whether we were in the room or not. We had numerous electronics (2 iphones, an ipad, and 2 cameras), and quite a bit of money. Nothing was touched and I have not heard of any issues from my guests. They transported us all to the ferry and transported our luggage while we were not attending it, and again no problems. I hate to see one bad review ruin all the good reviews. These are amazing people and the hotel is everything you can hope for and more. We miss you guys and wish we were there! We will be back some day!

Room Tip: If noise is a problem for you, do not pick the suites on the top floor. The bottom 3 floors do not...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank christina373
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I ended up on Panorama's doorstep at 2am, a disoriented, lost solo traveler with best laid plans gone awry. Panorama is a beautiful hotel, clean, friendly and very helpful staff. Breakfast was delicious and the late checkout was VERY much appreciated.

The price was dear, but if it's what you're planning for, the location, views, comfy bed and clean space, friendly staff... well worth it for a night or two. I preferred Perissa over Fira, but you absolutely should experience Fira fully while you're in Santorini.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank jtothef
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We just came back from Santorini yesterday, and we have spent 4 days in Panorama in Fira. The hotel is fantastic, great location, close to everything, you go out and everything is close - shps, restaurants, coffee shops, clubs, bars. It has amazing views, our balcony was overloooking the caldera. The service was friendly, very professional, people are smiling and welcoming.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ZornitzaIankova
Dublin
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This hotel has to boast one of the best locations on the island. It is impossible to describe with justice the beauty of the sea and volcanic surroundings, which are only a glance away from your balcony or your sun lounger. The food was deleicious and fresh. The rooms are large, luxurious and modern. Everything is newly renovated. The hotel does not miss out on charm or character, thanks to its unique classy design, and also the cheerfulness and friendliness of its workers, who made our time there unforgettable. The experience was priceless.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ali L
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Honestly i would recommend this hotel to everybody, the staff are very welcoming, very clean and the view is to die for. Central to everything, great location. Nothing but good things say about Panorama hotel. i just cant wait till next year to go back. BEST HOLIDAY EVER!!!!!!!! Many thanks again to the manager Loucas for making myself and my girlfriend have the most amazing experience in santorini. See you guys next year!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple