“good alternative if you have seen the sunset”
Review of Cesare Ristorante

Cesare Ristorante
Ranked #61 of 181 Restaurants in Fira
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Greenisland, United Kingdom
“good alternative if you have seen the sunset”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

One of the reasons we went here was that they were showing the Holland game. But I am glad that we went here, really nice little place and although my girlfriend thought her margherita pizza was lacking a bit of flavour my dinner was delicious very friendly service as well. It doesnt have the sunset view but a good alternative

Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Dallas, Texas
1,727 restaurant reviews
“Great Place to Relax and enjoy a pizza”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We just happened on this place. It was time for a snack and the restaurant is on a street section that we probably could not locate again. At least we made a couple of pictures. The pizza was very good.

• Visited July 2013
“Free wine and very sweet waiter”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I got used to being hassled by waiters and maître d's trying to get you to eat in their restaurants. Our waiter at Cesare's did not disappoint, though! We got half a liter of free wine! My friend ordered one of their daily fish, and since it was the end of the night, the chef gave her two for the price of one! We also split an appetizer salad, which was great. Our price came out to something like 13 euro each -- what a deal! The food was awesome and the waiter gave us some great nightlife tips. Overall, it was a great dinner.

Dublin, Ireland
“Nice atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I went here on my first night in Santorini with my girlfriend, the waiter Elenko was beyond helpful and affable! He chatted to us for ages and gave us a list of things we should do while in Santorini! The food was lovely too, I had a greek tasting plate with a little bit of the usual greek bits ie mousaka, souvlaki, fava, tzatziki etc and it was very reasonable in terms of price! It's in a nice location looking over one of the main streets! I'd definitely recommend it for a dinner!

• Visited June 2014
Bolton England
“Delicious food of the gods”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

This in my opinion, is the nicest restaurant in Fira. I was feeling quite ill and sick of all the usual food.
I had smoked salmon on avocado, my husband had sardines and we shared tzatsiki. It was delicious, absolutely delicious. I love this place. The waiter was very friendly and we didn't feel rushed catching up with our friends on the wifi.

Visited June 2014