“A delightful experience”

Caldera Yachting Santorini
Book In Advance
$101.85*
and up
Caldera Traditional Boat ''Day Cruise''
$119.82*
Caldera Panorama Cruise
$179.73*
and up
Caldera Catamaran Gold ''Sunset Cruise''
More attraction details
Owner description: Caldera Yachting represents the absolute experience of sailing with luxury catamaran and more. The company specializes in personalised cruises, ensuring the utmost in comfort, service and enjoyment. We guarantee a superb day of sailing in an uncrowded atmosphere. We organize exceptional cruises around Santorini to make your days on our island an unforgettable experience. We assure you efficiency and responsive service for all aspects of your journey. Caldera Yachting offers you the experience of lifetime.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We took a trip with this company on our hotel's recommendation.
We were collected from, and returned to the hotel. The catamaran was new and well run, the staff were great especially the cook and the crew member who supplied drinks and information about the island and the sights. The meal we were given was almost the best we had during our 8 day stay!
We were on the sunset cruise and it was lovely.
My only quibble would be the visit to the hot springs which were not 'hot' --- that is not the fault of the company however. So, if you want a santorini boat trip to cruise and sightsee (not stopping on the volcano or thirasia) I would recommend this company.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was probably the highlight of our week on Santorini! We took the sunset cruise and loved every minute of it. Nick and Nicki did a great job serving us beverages and later cooking dinner for us. We stopped at several places and were given some time to swim or snorkel. Around 5pm the anchor was dropped for an extended time to swim and have dinner. The meal was delicious. As we headed back, we were treated to an amazing sunset. A perfect evening.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Some friends visited me middle of September and we all decide to go for a sunset cruise. I was a bit skeptic in the beginning about how good would it be… it was just….. AMAZING.. the weather was nice, sunset perfect, we had 2 stops for swim, red beach and hot springs… EVERYTHING was just perfect… the crew was just excellent and really polite, and the food reeeeeally tasty.
I THINK IS A MUST DO THING ON THE ISLAND, trust me you will not regret it.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was in Santorini in September for a short time and my friend and I decided to do a Sunset Cruise with Caldera Yachting. It was AWESOME!!!!!!We were on a lovely 42 ft Lagoon catamaran, the Atlantis, and our crew were Captain Manolis, Niki and Nikos.
From the start we were treated royally. There were only 12 of us on board and the crew went out of their way to make it a memorable experience.
It is beyond me how Nikos managed to cook an absolutely delicious meal for us and Niki kept the wine coming........the sunset was magical, the swims...glorious in that lovely Aegean sea and even an unexpected diversion to the old port was a bonus for those of us on board.
If you want a wonderful afternoon of R&R and an evening with a great meal this is the company to go with.
I was the oldest on board (60 +) but it was easily manageable and actually I was the first to jump in and swim!!! These cats are great for getting in and out of the water, even if, like me, you have had 2 recent hip replacements.
My thanks to the crew for a magical time and my thanks to Caldera Yachting.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have always wanted to rent a catamaran and sail in the Greek Islands. Well, Caldera Yachting made that dream come true in spectacular fashion.

The boat was very new and the staff was pleased to see all of our group and kids on board. While safety conscious, they allowed us to fully enjoy our 5 hours sailing around the caldera. Visits to snorkeling locations, the volcanic pools, etc.was all that it should be.

The lunch that was served was very tasty and many options were there for the differing palates. Lots of bottled water, sodas and beers are all included.

Highly recommended