“If you love photography - do this!”

Santorini Photo Day Tours
Ranked #10 of 40 Tours in Fira
More attraction details
Owner description: "Santorini is my home. It's one of the few places in the world that can still take your breath away. What's even more amazing are all the fantastic hidden spots that most tourists never see. If you come to Santorini you can join me on one of my fun and relaxed photography and sightseeing tours. Day tours start from 4 hours and up. (Check my website for more details). I'd love to show you around." - Olaf Reinen, tour director.
Shoreham, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“If you love photography - do this!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

My 18-year old daughter and I spent the day with Olaf and had a fantastic time! We both learned so much about photography and how to get the most from our cameras (even her iPhone) and had a lot of laughs along the way. Highlight was a little pitstop at M loves A - a gem of a fruit stand with a joyous owner who made us smile until our cheeks hurt. Oia is spectacular and your photos will be your best souvenir. This was a great experience. I only wish we had more time to see even more of the beauty of Santorini.

1 Thank Pamela H

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Went by boat from Crete to Oia, Fira and Kamari Beach and back to Crete. Beautiful place, city Oia is the best place I have been to so far! Lovely!

Miami, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful Santorini”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We love photography and after reviewing the shotztour.com website and tripadvisor, I knew that we had to reserve this tour. Olaf is a professional photographer and has a great eye and the utmost patience to show his guests the best areas in Santorini and Oia to photograph. We enjoyed learning from Olaf, and we loved the sites and architecture that all of Oia and Santorini had to offer. We would have never been able to experience this gorgeous area if it weren't for Olaf. We were able to experience and photograph areas of Santorini which are off the beaten track which was a nice treat. When we return to Santorini, we will definitely call Olaf for the best tour and experience that one could imagine. You won't believe your eyes.

New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“What a view!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is site for sore eyes! This is the place to visit. Visiting this place you need at least a week to soak everything, and I mean everything up, the cuisine, the views, the culture,the people. IT ws breathtaking and I was angry that we didn't have more time to enjoy it. I loved the cable ride down, wow that was really fun.There is no way one can visit this island and not want to stay there.......

1 Thank Elizabeth G
Hong Kong, China
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Highlight of my Santorini visit. Must-do!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Covering the perfect photo spots, plus professional filming tips and insights about living in Santorini, thanks to Olaf, the tour director, my Greece trip was great and my photo book gorgeous. Olaf is committed to meet your needs, ensure you have a wonderful experience. We have booked him for a 6 hour tour and it went by so fast as we were enjoying the time so much. Love his recommendations of the local eateries. If you want to know the best from a local, you would not want to miss this.

1 Thank GloriaS82

Been to Santorini Photo Day Tours? Share your experiences!