“Wonderful meal”

Volcano Blue
Ranked #15 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: That lounge seafood tavern locates at the caldera of Fira/Santorini.One of the most famous seafood taverns of the island well known as "SKAROS" at Imerovigli,became now the "Volcano Blue" tavern.Seafood,classic Greek cuisine,cool music,friendly prices,romantic atmosphere and breathtaking view make it a smashing choice.The code is "Seafood and more..."
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I are dinner here alone and it was an amazing experience. The wait staff was attentive and very friendly. I originally sat at a table which was very windy, when it became too much they quickly moved me to a table with an equally wonderful view of the sunset. The food came out quick and was perfect. The price was also wonderful. 21 euros for fish, wine, water and bread. They even brought me a shaw when it got chilly. A fantastic restaurant with a perfect view. Don't miss out!

1  Thank Anne R
Write a ReviewReviews (2,069)

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Just finished our best meal in Santorini. The last of our 5 nights in Santorini, we wish we had found this place earlier. We went here based on tripadvisor reviews - this place didn't disappoint! Really great food - we had the fish fillet and also pork in a Greek wine sauce. Best food we have had while in Santorini. Amazing views of the sunset from the edge of the cliff overlooking the harbour. Service was fantastic, wait staff were really attentive and friendly - but not overbearing. 60euros for 2 mains, cocktail and beer, and desert - not bad value. Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I think my title says it all, but we really enjoyed the food and the view was also spectacular. The prices were pretty much in line with all the waterfront restaurants.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Desert was amazing- chocolate something.
Sea bass was fresh and prepared well.
I forget which appetizer we had- something that started with an 'A' and that was good too- unique taste.

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I just finished having one of the best dinners in my life, our waiter Marios was incredible, this restaurant is outstanding with great views of the caldera. The dolmades moussaka, lamb and Greek salads are some of the best I have ever had, and prices are excellent.
This will be the first stop I make when I come back to Santorini. I can't say enough about how great this restaurant was.

1  Thank Harry H