“Best Place to Eat!”

Ladokolla
Ranked #26 of 187 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great traditional-Aegean cuisine with local products
Marne, Michigan
“Best Place to Eat!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Their Greek Salad was the best we had anywhere on the Island and th burgers were top on our list as well. It soon became a favorite spot to eat. A nice little cafe outside - great srvice - excellent food - great prices... What more could you ask for! Maybe not a great view, but a great place to observe people and enjoy the Greek hospitality. Yanis, the manger went out of his way to be helpful. Made the visit fun.

• Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Ronkonkoma, New York
“Fantastic meal!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This restaurant was so good, my husband and I went there 2 out of 5 nights in Santorini. Food is tasty with good prices. Portions are plentiful.

Visited August 2012
Limassol, Cyprus
“Total waste of money!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Though I dont normally write negative reviews I feel I must write about this particular restaurant at Fira. We visited this restaurant last July, 2012. We had arrived in Santorini in the evening and by the time we settled into our hotel rooms it was already late when we went out to find something to eat.We were all starving so we wanted a good food and to eat well. We didnt look at the prices. We just stopped at Ladokolla as it looked very busy and ordered our food.Total disaster. Not only the amount of food was very little,it did not taste good at all, it seemed that it was already cooked from before and they just heated it up and to top it all up it was very expensive. Unfortunately these things happen at least once to all of us during our travels, ours was as soon as we arrived and were very disappointed. I am a food lover i must admit therefore I DO NOT RECOMMEND this place at all! See my other review on Kritikos Tavern instead!

• Visited July 2012
Southwest Ranches, Florida
“Gourmet food in a casual atmosphere”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

From the outside this little spot looks like all the other touristy Greek tavernas offering kabobs, feta stuffed everything and other traditional Greek fare. The prices are a little higher than what I would consider even average tourist prices. The smell of fresh baked pita bread lured us inside and we found the food to be a step above other places we had tried. My fiancé and I shared the grilled eggplant appetizer and a chicken souvlaki platter. Everything was amazingly flavorful and delicious. The grilled eggplant with grated feta is a must-try!

1 Thank jabentley
Firostefani, Greece
“specialists in grill”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

loved the juicy grilled stake and burger I had. Original plates with a fresh taste. I totaly recommend for a nice meal in town. Just oposite to the Post office, a little further down from tha main square of Fira town.

Visited June 2012