“Excellent”

Salt & Pepper
Ranked #7 of 184 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lunch 13:30-15:30 (kitchen is closing at 15:30 ) Dinner 19:00-23:00 (kitchen is closing at 22:30 )
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Great experience here. The owner made a cod dish for me that was amazing and fresh. Then sat with the owner for quite some time sharing stories about the island.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Makati
“Great food and the best owners!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I don't usually write reviews but we went when they were about to close but Irene was so welcoming to us we felt like family immediately. The seafood pasta i ordered was so fresh and we all loved our meals. So delicious and authentic! Immediately made me fall in love with Greek food. We love you Irene and we can't wait to come back!! Love from the philippines!

London, United Kingdom
“Great hospitality, great food!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Simply the best - Great food, fab hospitality!
Restaurant is run by husband & wife team offering great food in a homely environment.
We simply could not stay away from this place during our stay here.

1 Thank Care4Nature
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Food is fantastic! Authentic Greek food and Great hospitality!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Best meal we have had in Greece! Have gone back 3 times since our first visit. Never been disappointed with the service or food. Referred fellow guests from our resort and they all loved it. Husband and wife team run the place and they truly appreciate and value every guest. The value was incredible! You get such great food for a reasonable price. You will not be disappointed. If you go in the busy season you might want to get a reservation.

Sao Paulo, SP
“Great Hospitality, Great Freebies, Good Food”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

After reading the reviews, my husband and I were excited to try Salt & Pepper, which was just down the road from our rental. Upon arriving, we were greeted by the owner (whose name I unfortunately did not catch) who was exceptionally warm and welcoming. The atmosphere itself was very homey and nice. We were immediately set up with a basket of bread and homemade tsatsiki sauce, as well as a complimentary appetizer of some type of leaf stuffed with rice, which was awesome. I ordered a Greek Salad and my husband got a mixed grill of sausage, pork, chicken and lamb - both of which were good, but not the best thing that we ate on our trip. The lovely hostess rounded out the meal with an incredibly delicious chocolate cake dessert - again on the house. Overall I think that I probably enjoyed the free stuff more than our actual meal, but it was overall a solid experience and I would definitely go back again!