“Best value for money in Santorini.”
Review of Salt & Pepper

Salt & Pepper
Ranked #5 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lunch 13:30-15:30 (kitchen is closing at 15:30 ) Dinner 19:00-23:00 (kitchen is closing at 22:30 )
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Amazing food for the price, quiet-small and friendly place away from touristic crowds. Best typical Fava (pea puree) that I tried in Santorini. Generous portions, appetizer and little dessert was offered. I think they deserve the good reviews and good tip at the end. I had to come to this little place twice during my stay in Santorini.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Sure the location isn't ideal, it's next to a really busy road so if you are sitting outside it can be loud. That aside I had a great experience. I showed up late a lone and unsure what I wanted. I got great recommendations and was told the dishes were big enough I could just do a app if I wanted. She was right. I ended up just getting the tomato balls for dinner. I was offered free bread and a grape vine thing. Everything was really tasty. I even got a complimentary homemade ice cream bar! I had a lovely time.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us and we loved it. The service was a little slow and we did have to wait quite a while for a drink. However the food was fantastic. We had grilled vegetables for an entree, we shared this and it was large enough for s both. This was the most delicious plate we have tasted. They vegetables were fantastic. Next I had chicken a la crem, this also was Delicious. My husband ad the mixed grill which he enjoyed.
I would definitely recommend this place and woud go back if we return to Santorini.
The restaurant is owned and run by the husband and wife. The wife is the waitress and her husband does all the cooking. They cannot cope with too many people with just the two of them
As someone else said the give you a starter for free and a small ice cream on a stick when you leave.
We had a gret night and a great meal.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We had pretty high expectations after reading the reviews on TA. We are now struggling to understand why this place is rated so highly. Located in the middle of several car/motorbike hire shops on a very busy and noisy main road this place is not conducive to a nice relaxing meal. The owner was somewhat overbearing at times and would carry on talking incessantly whilst you were trying to eat your meal, what with that and the loud roar of motor bikes the ambience was somewhat lacking. The tomato ball starter was nice but we had experienced better elsewhere during our stay. My fiancé had a mixed grill which was plentiful but nothing outstanding. As he pointed out - unless you burn it you can't really go wrong with a mixed grill! I had ordered a chickeen stir fry with sesame, honey and walnuts. The chicken had not been marinated and as such just tasted bland when you bit into it. I expected more but this was an average meal and we had no desire to return based on food, setting, ambience or location. If you want authentic home cooked food with good service and extras at a cheap price you must visit "Souvlaros"

Reviewed June 25, 2013

amazing service and hospitality. Food was amazing, and the portion size was very big!
I'd recommend the mixed grill, all 3 meats were cooked PERFECTLY