“Rastoni - truly ravishing”
Review of Rastoni

Rastoni
Ranked #45 of 189 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We ate at this excellent restaurant while on a short stay in Santorini. I am still savouring the frozen strawberry daiquiri - it was a highlight of my holiday! The food was excellent too of course: my salad was second to none. Service was efficient and charming. We were lucky enough to get a seat upstairs looking over the caldera... I cannot think of anything more pleasant than this as an experience of eating out. You MUST visit this restaurant, seriously!

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has the best view with amazing service. I have been extremely unwell and they were accommodating and helped me out with a special dish no questions asked. My girlfriend got the their well know pasta which she said was to die for! This is a must without a doubt

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

It's not so easy to leave a stamp behind you . You must be very creative . Rastoni team . You guys have done good job . To get to this level . You must work hard to get to this point .congratulation . Mr . Kresto . Best chef . Nikos . Great manager . Gorge . Best bar ever . And I have to thank the rest of Rastoni team . Thx you for amazing time . <3

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I will emphasize the efficiency and the professionalism of the staff first because I feel that this is the main advantage over other places we dined at. The food was definitely carefully prepared and very fresh so perhaps the prices can be justified. The view is spectacular and I would definitely recommend it but....
When the bill arrived we were told that the credit card system was overloaded and we would have to wait. Since our bill was quite high we told them we would but half an hour later when we complained they ' managed' to get clearance..

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Santorini is known for its views but to have a such a sight while having dinner is the best. The food was amazing, the waitstaff were attentive but again the view from the restaurant. I encourage everyone to visit this restaurant and indulge in the Greek cuisine, it's simply amazing! Thank you Rastoni for such an incredible meal.