“Steep steps”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had lunch here one day. A breathtaking climb to a breathtaking view. The only place i found where you could have a meal whilst simultaneously view both the caldera nad Aegean sides of the island. Food, wine and service were good.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I dined at Stani Tavern on a couple of occasions (June 2011 and recently in June 2013). We were always warmly greeted by the friendly staff. We preferred to sit on the first floor with a view of the street below, soaking up the buzz of the nightlife of Fira. (We did dine once on the caldera view terrace, but our hotel was situated on the caldera with it's magnificent views and the first floor view in this instance was a bit more intimate and romantic than the terrace upstairs)
The house wine was excellent and the well priced menu with a wide variety to choose from did not disappoint! Our waiter on both occasions in June (same waiter) was helpful and friendly.

1  Thank zerwickrenatevictor
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I went there by myself just by the off chance for something special. They treated me well and the food was delicious as I enjoyed a nice view of the sunset from the roof top. Was a little bit breezy at times but other then that it was delicious and welcoming! I had the Santorini salad which was AMAZING and the Little Shoe also very tasty! Would definitely go back!

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Very nice food nice location inside fira friendly staff very cheap for tavern and they care very much for the customer....we lost 50€ because of the wind and aris next day call us to give us our money back because he found them i never saw that happened in my hall life thnx again aris and miss ( i dont know her name)!!!!

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We tried because we have a friend called Stan. We were amazed at the bill compared to most restaurants in Santorini. The waiters were friendly and the food very good. Lovely view of sunset and even given a voucher for a free beer on next visit