Santorini Wine Tour
$161.90*
Small-Group Greek Food and Wine Tasting Tour in Santorini
Ranked #3 of 11 Food & Drink in Fira
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit traditional wineries,and try wines made from indigenous grape varieties of Santorini. Enjoy a unique experience with our expertise Sommelier Vaio who greatly enjoys conducting wine education presentations, sharing his passion for wine with all levels of wine consumers from the novice to the most discerning wine connoisseur and traveler.Enjoy private or semi-private Food & Wine Tours, hands-on Cooking Classes, exclusive dinners and scenic island tours with us.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The wine was very good, the had different wines to taste, plus some food items to go with the different wines. The view was awesome from there. The only problem was it was 9 am in the morning and it was really to early to be tasting wine.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We went on a tour on September 6 at the recommendation of my nephew and his wife who had enjoyed it the year before. We were just in Santorini for the day on a cruise. I was concerned about taking a wine tour that early in the day but there were lovely little appetizers at each stop and so the wine did not go to my head. The tour van was very comfortable and we enjoyed the company of the other three couples on the tour as well. Vaios is a wonderful knowledgeable tour guide and and we will remember this wine tour for a long time to come.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I did the cooking and tasting tour for ~6 hrs from pickup to drop off. It was such an amazing day and I think a must do. We went to the wine museum with a tasting, stopped at a lookup point for some great pictures, and did a tasting class in a small village with a restaurant chef. There were only 5 people total on the tour including us. We had such a wonderful day, so much food, learned a lot, and George was a great guide, making the tour even more fun!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I booked the wine tasting tour and cooking class and highly recommend this tour. Our guide, George, picked us and two other couples up and took us to the wine museum where we learned the history of wine production in Santorini and then had the opportunity to sample several wines. Following the tour we then traveled to the outdoor café where our cooking class was being held. Two more couples joined us for this portion of the "tour". A chef and George walked us through the art of making tomato balls, a Greek salad, and several other dishes. We all participated in the preparation and then sat down as a group and enjoyed our meal. The class was a lot of fun and the food we prepared was excellent. We enjoyed the company of everyone in our group and as a result this day was one of my favorite memories while in Santorini.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Really enjoyed this tour- Starts at the wine museum plus tasting and then onto a cooking class in a small local village. Although the wine museum was interesting, I would have rather learned more about the vineyards of Santorini and how the wine is produced at this winery. The cooking class was top notch!- Small and intimate in a great outdoor setting. You actually get to participate and drink wine at the same time. Learned how to make the famous"Tomatoe balls. greek salad and fava beans"- then got to enjoy the fruits of our labour at a large family style table. Great fun and recipes to take home!! Our guide George was fun and knowledgable.