“Enjoyable and Informative”

Santorini Wine Tour
Ranked #4 of 16 Food & Drink in Fira
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit traditional wineries,and try wines made from indigenous grape varieties of Santorini. Enjoy a unique experience with our expertise Sommelier Vaio who greatly enjoys conducting wine education presentations, sharing his passion for wine with all levels of wine consumers from the novice to the most discerning wine connoisseur and traveler.Enjoy private or semi-private Food & Wine Tours, hands-on Cooking Classes, exclusive dinners and scenic island tours with us.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My brother and I had the opportunity to take the Santorini Wine Tour with a young couple on their honeymoon from Boston, MA. There were 4 of us plus our tour guide, Giorgios. Giorgios was extremely personable, funny, kind, sincere, patient, and very welcoming. We saw a lot of the beautiful island of Santorini, including a couple churches, the ancient town of Akrotiri, and stopped by one of the more intimate wineries and even the Crazy Donkey brewery. I would recommend this if you're looking to see Santorini from a different perspective and obtain some history/information along the way.

All reviews
in 36 reviews
"sommelier"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This tour was one of the highlights of our visit to Santorini! Vaios is a charming host and not only did we laugh alot, we learned quite a bit about wine and the island. Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had a brilliant afternoon on this wine tour. Vaios our guide was extremely knowledgable and very, very entertaining. We learnt a lot had great fun and saw quite a bit of the iIsland as well.
Highly recommend doing this tour.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I really enjoyed the Wine tour. Vaios is a great host and very informative and a bit of fun too. I learnt a lot about the vines, wines and island in general. We went to three wineries and sampled some lovely wines. I was able to order very nice wine when out for meals in Santorini throughout my stay. I would recommend this tour company and would do another with them when I am back in Santorini.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Totally worth booking this tour! We had a great time with Vaios explaining to us the different wines and the way in which they are grown in Santorini. This tour feel intimate since there can only be up to 10 people, you go to 3 different wineries and try out at least 3 glasses of wine in each, there is also nibbles at each one to try out with the wine! If you want to try out wine tasting this would be the perfect place to start, since the tour is very informative but also very fun!