“Put this on your "Must Do" list!”

Santorini Wine Tour
$164.31*
Small-Group Greek Food and Wine Tasting Tour in Santorini
Ranked #3 of 10 Food & Drink in Fira
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit traditional wineries,and try wines made from indigenous grape varieties of Santorini. Enjoy a unique experience with our expertise Sommelier Vaio who greatly enjoys conducting wine education presentations, sharing his passion for wine with all levels of wine consumers from the novice to the most discerning wine connoisseur and traveler.Enjoy private or semi-private Food & Wine Tours, hands-on Cooking Classes, exclusive dinners and scenic island tours with us.
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Thank you Vaios! My husband and I truly enjoyed this experience. We learned a great deal about Greek wines and now have a couple of favorites that we will be enjoying regularly. This is a "must do" when you visit Santorini. Vaios is extremely knowledgeable and provides an enjoyable experience for beginners as well as expert wine connoisseurs. We saw 3 beautiful wineries, experienced flavorful wines and local fare and made friends along the way. This was the highlight of our stay on the island.

There are newer reviews for Santorini Wine Tour

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Our guide was knowledgeable and lots of fun. The transport was really comfortable. Groups are a maximum of 10 so great, personal service. Lovely, relaxed way to see the island. Yummy wines and door to door service.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

A highlight of our trip to Santorini. Vaois is incredible at his job. He loves it and you can tell the minute he picks you up. He is very knowledgable and entertaining. The wineries are all different and beautiful. The wine is very good. I would recommend Santorini Wine Tour with Vaios as a must!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Vaios was a great tour guide, so knowledgeable about wines in Greece. He has good relationships with the wineries and they go out of their way to make his guests feel welcome and have a good time.
We went at the very beginning of the season so the wineries were not crowded and we drove in a smaller car with just Vaios.
I would highly recommend this tour and Vaios to anyone wanting to sample the wines in Santorini!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

When my wife and I arrived in our hotel in Santorini, we immediately checked what activities we could do. She came across this wine tour and although she doesn't really drink wine, she knows that I definitely do and that this would be something I would be interested in. So we booked it, and the following morning, we met our sommelier and guide Vaios! You can definitely tell how passionate he is about wines and how he takes much satisfaction in sharing his knowledge. We and the couple we were with on the tour enjoyed it immensely! We drove around 3 different family-owned wineries and saw the very unique vineyards found in Santorini. And of course, the wines were top-notch! Even my wife had so much fun, and she nearly finished all the wines we tasted! As for me, I took so much notes because Vaios gave us so much information about the wines that I just had to write them all down. Overall, I must say that this is one of the best things you can do in Santorini, apart from the usual sightseeing. Great company, great wine!