“For both beginners and wine lovers!”

Santorini Wine Tour
$161.76*
Small-Group Greek Food and Wine Tasting Tour in Santorini
Ranked #3 of 11 Food & Drink in Fira
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit traditional wineries,and try wines made from indigenous grape varieties of Santorini. Enjoy a unique experience with our expertise Sommelier Vaio who greatly enjoys conducting wine education presentations, sharing his passion for wine with all levels of wine consumers from the novice to the most discerning wine connoisseur and traveler.Enjoy private or semi-private Food & Wine Tours, hands-on Cooking Classes, exclusive dinners and scenic island tours with us.
Reviewed April 17, 2013

When my wife and I arrived in our hotel in Santorini, we immediately checked what activities we could do. She came across this wine tour and although she doesn't really drink wine, she knows that I definitely do and that this would be something I would be interested in. So we booked it, and the following morning, we met our sommelier and guide Vaios! You can definitely tell how passionate he is about wines and how he takes much satisfaction in sharing his knowledge. We and the couple we were with on the tour enjoyed it immensely! We drove around 3 different family-owned wineries and saw the very unique vineyards found in Santorini. And of course, the wines were top-notch! Even my wife had so much fun, and she nearly finished all the wines we tasted! As for me, I took so much notes because Vaios gave us so much information about the wines that I just had to write them all down. Overall, I must say that this is one of the best things you can do in Santorini, apart from the usual sightseeing. Great company, great wine!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Varios drove us to three different wineries over a 4.5 hour period. We sampled 15 different wines of various qualities. He also showed us some of the sights of the island. He was fun, knowledgeable and entertaining. Really enjoyed the day. Picked up and dropped off at our hotel so no worries about drinking and driving. If you like wine I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

We spent a week in Naxos and did not have a lot of great wines, so we thought we would try this tour while in Santorini and are glad we did. Having taken a few wine classes myself, I can say that Vaios knows his stuff and his wine knowledge and passion for the wines of his country and hospitable personality, made this tour fun. We appreciated his patience, sense of humour and entreprenurial spirit. This tour is expensive, but remember the wineries and wines have been pre-selected and the wine knowledge he has is a skillset which takes time, expense and experience to acquire, as does any other profession. If you want to try some truly unique and yummy local wines, and skip the lesser tasty ones, give this tour a try. Tip: the wines are cheaper at the wineries too, but without a guide along it is not the same experience!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Vaios starts the day out with his pleasant self and great selection of Santorini wineries. A great way to see more of the island and learn about the unique way the Santorini grapes are grown. I am always up for a great wine tour...and GREAT is Santorini Wine Tour.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We had a few hours to kill at the end of our stay in Oia, after we had checked out of our hotel and before our Ferry left for Rhodes. Didn't imagine that a Wine Tour on an Island could be so much fun! Very comfortable Mercedes Van and very entertaining and knowledgable host. The Vineyards were unique and the Wine was surprisingly good.