“Incredible food at the lowest price in Fira”

Daphne Family Tavern Casserole
Ranked #67 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Daphne is a local Traditional Restaurant at Fira town of Santorini.will dazzle you with its incredibly stews and local Santorini wine.Daphne-Casserole restaurant at Fira Santorini is the best the best choice for you and your family to taste and enjoy more Santorinian and Greek Food.
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband and I stumbled upon this restaurant and it ended up being one of the best meals we had in Greece. I had the meatballs -- by far the best I tasted anywhere -- and he had the fish of the day, the best fish we had in our two weeks. The staff were all fabulous and gave us great, detailed tips for our next stop in Crete. This place is a gem!

1  Thank Matt G

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Very nice family atmosphere, amazing home made food at very reasenable price, very friendly stuff in the hearth of Fira. Meat balls worth trying.

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

We discovered this place by accident and were very surprised of the low prices for this Fira city, for example anywhere else the grilled white snapper runs about 13-18 euros ,well here it was only 9 with rice or veggies, freshly prepared and very tasty, the staff guy named stlalious was very friendly and courteous and made our stay very welcomed we recommend this place to save some money and eat plenty of food when in Fira since everything else seems overpriced.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

As we sat down the waiter showed us the specials board and told us that there was also 20% off the menu price. My wife had the creamy mushrooms and I had (can't remember the name but it was a tomatoey fritter). For the main course we both had the pork souvlaki. Three skewers of meat together with the usual accompanyments for 6 euros. Good basic Greek food at a good price. If I was being critical, the food was slightly overseasoned for my taste. Two starters two main courses a large Myth is and an average glass of wine for 30euros (including the tip).

1  Thank LincolnshireRosie
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The restaurant is located right next to another restaurant. I think they were sister restaurants. The outdoor seating area is so adorable. you almost feel like you are in the country. the staff is so friendly and funny. They made us feel special. The food was absolutely delicious.