“Great change from Greek Food.”
Review of China Restaurant

China Restaurant
Ranked #91 of 188 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great change from Greek Food.
Good location and clean premises.
we were vegetarians but had more than sufficient choice!

3  Thank jamboLondon
There are newer reviews for China Restaurant

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The food itself was good, actually very delicious.
But, service is awful. Especially, providing food is really really slow. For us, It took 40 minutes to get the first food, although the restaurant is not crowded at all and our order was very simple. I also saw other people waited for very long time to get food.
And all the staff are rude, unkind.
So, if you have enough time and tolerate awful service, the restaurant is still worth going.

1  Thank SpursKT
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I went there couple times during my visit to Santorini. Was there few time last year and this year as well. I have to say the best Chinese in the island. To be honest we can't compare to standard in China Town London, Hakkasan or in the far east (China, Hong Kong, Malaysia or Singapore). We have to consider the limited cooking ingredients and most of the items they have to import either from Athens and elsewhere.
I am pretty picky with my food and for me they consider delivered the basic standard of Asian Food.
Cost - Fair. - With most of the food ingredients imported from Athens and elsewhere and the price to be fair still acceptable, even in China Town, London you pay slightly more though.
Food Quality - Good. - all depends what you orders and all depends to individual.
Service - Good - Friendly owner
Is your call in the end and if you ask me I will be back to this restaurant again and the answer is YES

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

It is a challenge for a Chinese restaurant to find the ingredients in Santorini. Well, a Malaysian Chinese owner has taken the challenge and, I must say, is doing miracle with what he has in hand. The family is working hard to give you an excellent meal and good service at a very moderate price. Enjoy the change!

1  Thank Beuzet
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We visited this restaurant for a nice meal, whilst we were on holiday, when we arrived, the guy in charge clearly wasn't a happy man. We ordered the food, and when my partners soup arrived, it was very very hot, and he burnt his mouth, we asked if they used a microwave to heat the soup, and were told, that we use a sock, and with that, the obnoxious waitress walked away, despite seeing he had burnt his mouth.

The food was average, but if your looking for a nice experience, steer clear of this place, they obviously thrive on people just dropping in, on holiday etc, don't waste your money!