“Stay away !! Its a TRAP !!!”
Review of Zafora

Zafora
Ranked #132 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This restaurant is the worst place we ate at in our whole trip to greece. The place has nice view i admit it but, there are whole punch of restaurants with the same view and price ! the food was horrible i had lamb meat and it felt like they just put it in microwave absolutely not fresh, Subway meat is better. The person with me had fish and it was THE WORST. Worse than that, they would charge you for things you didnt order. they charged us 3 euros for bread that didnt order or even arrived. they also charged us for 2 water. they added a total of 8 euros extra and when i told them they ignored and added coke instead of taking out the added. i kept telling them then finally one of the waters told me to pay 8 euros less.

1  Thank AJutd

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stopped in here for a late afternoon drink on my first day in Fira. Booked a table for dinner that evening. Very helpful waiter told me the best time to arrive to view the sunset. When I arrived, the restaurant was full, with my table being the only empty one. Service! had an excellent meal, as I watched sunset over the caldera. A perfect evening. Stopped by for a morning coffee a couple of times, and found that the service could be variable, but I often find that, as a solo traveller, I tend to get ignored in restaurants.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The location is great, with fantastic views. We got a great table and were very impressed with the service. Quick, attentive and friendly. The menu had a good selection. Had a pleasent bottle of wine, upon recommendation from waiter. However, food was not impressive. Four of five in the group got relativly cold food, and some of the dishes had an odd flavour that we could not identify. Just not very impressive. And by far the most expensive meal during our two week holiday (but only meal on Santorini, which probably have a higher price level due to the number of tourists).

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Food is really good quality and staff are very attentive and welcoming, really nice amibience, and a confortable location!

Thank Maria S. T
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We made a reservation for a table on the top floor (the restaurant has 3 levels) and the view of the sunset was spectacular. The food was great too but worth it just for the view!