“The best breakfast in the world!”
Review of Our Corner

Our Corner
Ranked #2 of 6 Quick Bites in Fira
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Crepes are a specialty in countries all over the world.The basic ingredients are flour, milk & eggs.French people have a huge variety of recipes & ways of making crepes.In Greece there is a belief that the crepes came from "Pontos" & the name for the crepe is "Lalages".For centuries the people from Pontos have made Lalages on a round iron with mud & ash below (to prevent sticking),the name is "sats". A fire is lit beneath "sats" & when it is warm the mixture is placed at various points to make Lalages.We hope that you will enjoy them!
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

We have been there every day during our visit in Santorini. There is the best breakfast we’ve ever eaten! Prices are low and in the menu are lots of delicious dishes! People there are really kind and funny. We Love this place! We definitely come back there when we’ll be in Santorini! ❤️❤️❤️ Love you guys ❤️

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

This is by far the best breakfast/lunch/snack/coffee place in Santorini. I've been coming here for the last 9 years and I can't resist this place. You will not be disappointed. From eggs and bacon to crepes and waffles and the most delicious milkshakes. Amazing! Nice and clean and always served with a smile. Keep up the great Michael and staff.
Your best customers Charalambos and Helen

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

We ate here at the end of October, it's a shame it was not open in the evening as well as places to eat were rapidly closing. The breakfast omelette was excellent, with freshly squeezed orange juice. It has a nice veranda, although it's beside a very busy road, but it's interesting to see the driving!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

Corner is in a very convenient location!
The food is superb whether you like omelettes or crepes! The smoothies were fantastic as was the yoghurt!
The lattes were also really yummy!
Highly recommended!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 6, 2016

I ate breakfast here twice while staying in Fira. It's a really lovely place. I had Greek yoghurt with honey and the biggest croissant I've ever seen, and - the next time - an absolutely wonderful breakfast omelette. Gorgeous orange juice - not like the watered-down variety you receive in some other places - and a huge mug of wonderful coffee, the nicest I had during my time in Greece.

Astonishing service. I needed to take some medication at breakfast time, and the lovely waitress noticed my tablets lying on the table and brought me a glass of water without me even having to ask. I wish long and continued success to everyone who works at this place, because they most certainly deserve it.

Date of visit: October 2016