“Super light and fluffy waffle!”
Review of Corner

Corner
Ranked #12 of 187 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Crepes are a specialty in countries all over the world.The basic ingredients are flour, milk & eggs.French people have a huge variety of recipes & ways of making crepes.In Greece there is a belief that the crepes came from "Pontos" & the name for the crepe is "Lalages".For centuries the people from Pontos have made Lalages on a round iron with mud & ash below (to prevent sticking),the name is "sats". A fire is lit beneath "sats" & when it is warm the mixture is placed at various points to make Lalages.We hope that you will enjoy them!
Melbourne, Australia
“Super light and fluffy waffle!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I walked by this place on my first night in Santorini and their menu selection made me salivate just by looking at it. Needless to say, I ate here the next day!
I ordered waffles with strawberries, walnuts, honey and cinnamon. And it was delicious! Very light and fluffy. Probably the best waffles I've had. And for only 7.50 Euros!
An added bonus was that the staff was very attentive and friendly. The owner handed me a glass with ice when he saw me carrying a big bottle of water - I was worried that I would be told off for bringing my own water as some places want you to order drinks from their menu. I was also offered wi-fi without having to ask. The hospitality of this place was very good and exceeded my expectations. So thank you!
I would love to come eat here again the next time I'm in Santorini!

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
Limerick, Ireland
“nicest breakfast and staff”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Just back from a trip around a few of the Greek island. We began our journey in Santorini and had breakfast almost every morning in Corner Restaurant. The manager Michalas was so nice and helpful and taught us our first few Greek words. The food was absolutely amazing. Freshly prepared pancakes, waffles, omlettes etc. The juice was freshly squeezed. Prices are very good. Couldn't say enough about the place. Definitely worth a trip.

From the 5 Irish Girls
xx

• Visited July 2013
Athens, Greece
“Not Corner...Top!!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Congratulations once more to Michalis and the staff of this amazing so-called restaurant. It is my second review for this place but not only the first time I visited. I have visit this place many times the last 4 years and I have to say that everytime their...best meals...are getting better!!!

The last time we had two crepes that we made it not from the menu but from our choices. They were big, tasty and yummy. The prices are very normal for such a place. Keep up the good work guys.

No negatives at all!!!

P.S. Michali change the chairs...

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tas G
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

An oas in Fira with genuinly nice people, good food and great juices! Me and my 2,5 years old went here every day of our stay in Santoruni!!

• Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good breakfast.. Nice people”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

They have variety of waffles and crepes. Good food. Especially people working there are very nice. The owner helped us plan our visit in Santorini. It was so nice and friendly. Very good location easy to find. Must go there once.

• Visited May 2013