“Looks good from far BUT Far from good!!”
Review of Pelican Kipos

Pelican Kipos
Ranked #19 of 201 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Diner, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Description: Our restaurant is a nice option for those who are looking to enjoy a coffee,a drink or their food in a peaceful environment right in the center of Fira town. At a beautiful garden with palm trees, under the cool shade of a pergola you may taste delicious mediterranean flavors, accompanied with the wine of your choice, from our rich collection. 480 different selected labels from Santorini, Greece and around the world are carefully preserved in a 400 years old vaulted cave located 10 meters under the garden. For those who are interested in, wine tasting under the guidance of the qualified stuff is provided.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a lovely Tuesday evening in santorini and my girlfriend and I stumbled upon this magnificent looking restaurent! She immediately grabbed my hand and told me that the gravitational pull of the beauty is pulling her in! We then decided to eat there -.-! Well at first our waiter was very friendly and kind the blue wine was cool however! My girlfriend and I decided to split a red snapper portion for two for 30 euros! After a treacherous 45 minute wait we received a meatless bone fish that tasted like burnt charcoal it came with a 1/8 cup of rice and a single piece of: broccoli, ONE Carrot (which my girlfriend and I fought over) and one green bean! I was appalled by my 30 euro bone fish! So I did what any North American would do; I told the manager it was not normal I’m paying 30 euros for a piece of bone and a couple of Vegetables! She responded with we have cultural differences and you guys eat more! I asked for two other dishes because the fish was ridiculous! My girlfriend decided to order the beautifully described muscles for 12 euros and I decided to get the Greek traditional souvlaki plate! AFTER A 45 minute wait (the resto wasn’t overly full) we got served 14 muscles and hairy chicken! Now this was quite unacceptable! We left this restaurant after 3 hours searching for the closest gyro place! This restaurent is beautiful from far but FAR FROM Beautiful!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,474)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Unless I saw the pictures posted on Trip Advisor I would not have discovered this little gem. Right in the middle of Fira but you will feel like you are in a garden. The ambiance is beautiful and the food is good. The service was very good. I highly recommend this place. The indoor seating has this scent where you walked into a spa. Check it out for your self. It felt magical here

1  Thank TXKoon
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Seriously perfect!! Food is excellente..the team got this smile to make you feel like home and more than welcome!!!!!

Je vous recommande sérieusement cet endroit..les plats proposé sont excellent et le personnels tres souriant et efficace ...JE RECOMMMMMMMANDE!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Happened to walk past this restaurant while exploring Fira. Ended up resting up here for at least an hour and didn’t bother going anywhere else. The food was incredible and the atmosphere was so chilled and relaxing. Excellent service from the staff as well. Would definitely recommend this place any time of the day.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Me and girlfriend had dinner here accidently. I orded chicken with egg plant and it was very good. The chocolate soufle was just amaaazing. And the staff is really friendly!