“Stunning Restaurant”
Review of Mama's House

Mama's House
Ranked #34 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: American, Greek, Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

What a Brilliant restaurant with great food and service and the prices were good to. The best Tsatiki in Greece or in the world we had. We went back there 2 times.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,100)

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had spaghetti bolognese and meatballs and spaghetti and both were fine but nothing special. Service was friendly.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I visited here with my friends after recommendations from others about great food and the eccentric "Mama". We were not disappointed. The food was lovely and service excellent. When we left we paid our compliments to Mama and got treated to some very entertaining banter. Would recommend the food and definitely a chat with Mama.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was our favorite restaurant in Fira. The food was excellent and plentiful. I ordered greek food so I could see if I liked it. Our waiter Nickolaus was very good at giving suggestions to me in what was in each dish.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I liked the place, but would say that it's on the expensive side. The portions are very big, and we saw some of orders that the other customers ordered, and they were huge. I think they are big for American standards. But the food was good. We were there between breakfast and lunch. We ordered an omelette and seafood pasta. The shrimps in the seafood pasta was really big and fresh. One of the best that I've tasted on the island, and that's compared to the restaurants we tried at Oia and Kamari. "Mama" there was very nice, and the customer service was good and attentive. However, price was a little expensive for us.