“I could eat here all day, every day” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mama's House

Mama's House
Ranked #29 of 178 Restaurants in Fira
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“I could eat here all day, every day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I went to Mama's house for dinner tonight, and the food was sensational. I started with the Tomato Patties and the Fried Cheese. Both were delicious and I wasn't left waiting for ages. For main I had the Moussaka, which again was divine. I also had a sparkling water - total bill came to €20 and I was full as.
I could not fault the experience, other than inside the restaurant was rather loud, so when a large group of rowdy travelers came in...put me off my meal a bit.
Overall rating: 8/10

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Edmonton, Canada
“Amazing! Feel like family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

We came here 3 times during our stay in santorini and every time was amazing. The staff are extremely welcoming and all have a great sense of humor. Mama is a lively lady that loves what she does. We got the same server everytime and he is great! Mama gave us hugs and free desserts and extra everything since we kept coming back. When we first saw her, we asked if she was mama and she exclaimed "you bet baby!!" We ended up getting drunk all night. All around great experience.

• Visited May 2014
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

The food is fresh and tasty and the staff is kind. There is the best souvlaki that I was eaten in Santorini.

LONDON
“Mama does it best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

On the main area near the taxi rank and bus station, open all day , but we only had dinner, good size portions shared one tuna staffed tomato's was very good and enough, had a kebab and salad, also my partner had stuffed cabbage , all yummy, only the coffee was charged at 6 euros for two , which we thought was high, otherwise friendly service, and good food, but no views .

• Visited April 2014
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
“I love mama!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

We stayed in Fira for 3 days and had breakfast/lunch/dinner here! They food was fresh and very big portion! I ordered "mama shrimp" twice and it was really tasted! Also the soup of the day, we had musssel soup and it was so great!
If you dont have breakfast in your hotel, you can come here having breakfast! You will love them!

• Visited April 2014