“Recommend”
Review of Mama's House

Mama's House
Ranked #40 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: American, Greek, Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Very nice restaurant, the food is Greek Style and very tasty! Also nice environment. The price is very acceptable compare with the quality of Food!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have to say that I discovered Mama's House as a breakfast / brunch spot, and have only visited it for this purpose, so I cannot comment on the food overall. The breakfasts are, however, really really good! If you are looking for diner-style breakfast dishes Mama is your go-to person on the island. Excellent eggs done any way, hash browns, and quite possibly the yummiest blueberry pancakes I've had outside the U.S. and Canada.

Location-wise there's nothing particularly amazing to write home about, but I still found the small terrace quite pleasant. Plus, Mama herself is quite the character. Make sure you get a chance to say hi and be reeeally nice, she has got quite the fiery temper!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Went twice, not expensive but didn't enjoy the food. Staff very good.
Better places in town slightly more expensive but with nice views.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

During three days vocation here, we tried several restaurants. Never try anyone with sea view unless you are eager to see sunset. Mama's is the cheapest but greatest one !

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Given I have been to the other places I think this is ok. Food was average. I had the grilled stuffed calamari and hubby had a chicken kebab. Not authentic Greek, which is what I expected but it was still nice and cooked well. Service prompt but food took ages to come and given it was not busy that was disappointing. Hate to think if they were busy how long it would take. Considering all the other places we have ate at this is not one of my favourites.